Do You Have Hemmorrhoids? - Pain in Anus When Walking
Hemorrhoids are humiliating. The truth is, a lot of people will get a hemorrhoid at some point in their life. Lump can be very painful and even just seeing blood can be terrifying. Maybe you could wonder if you have a cancer. But, no need for fear, it's simply a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Read this website in detail and learn how Mother Nature can help you...
We endure the pain in silence mainly because we're too embarrassed to talk about it. But, after some time, it can become very painful and itchy. You lose your concentration and can't think about anything else. You really feel frustrated and worn out. Women are scared to be intimate with their partners thinking that their partners could be turned off if they found out about thier hemorrhoids.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
Pain in Anus When Walking - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it's also called a varicose vein). In a normal anus of an individual, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. But, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood circulation is disturbed, resulting to inflammation and pain. Abnormal circulation of the blood would lead to clotting of the blood. That leads to a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Medical doctors recognize 2 kinds of hemorrhoidsExternal Hemorrhoids
- You can feel itching and burning sensation. During bowel movements, blood stains can be seen.
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. Swelling and clotting is experienced. Blood and mucus also indicate internal hemorrhoids
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids are brought on by a constant pressure on the veins in the anus. Probable causes:
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Repeatitive diarrhea
- Sitting and standing for prolonged period of time
- Family Genetics
How to cope with hemorrhoids?
The first thing individuals commonly do is to buy a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. However, unfortunately, it only deals with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance known as phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. It may have gone away, but after a month or more, severe pain
and bleeding may return. By not really coping with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery
Treatment Plans for Hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics shows that this hemorrhoid treatment may cause problems with urinating, that is why this is just for serious cases. A lot of patients have complaints because of the really painful process of recovery, that is why it should be considered as a last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the blood supply, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after several days. Other patients can experience bleeding and pain after the procedure. It does not cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they usually reappear.
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning off a tissue to cease blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. Every week, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Although it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most patients do complain about unbearable pain during the procedure. It does not cure the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is scientifically formulated for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, cool down, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, burning, and pain. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical medicine made to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was formulated to promote colon health and healthy veins from several angles *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
- It supports healthy blood circulation to help faster healing *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 useful tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover pain reduction, what to do during flare-ups, diet, hygiene, and exercise.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Valuable advice on
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Foods you should eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use our products diligently and follow the tips in our eBook, you should notice a great improvement within several days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not absolutely impressed by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural extracts from plants and herbs that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements you should not use Calmovil products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains only natural ingredients from plants, trees, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive tract. Camomile's properties areIt is great for diarrhea and indigestion, helping to stop irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect minimizes itching. *
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory activity. It has been shown to also help relieve bleeding, itching, and swelling. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blackberries, apricots, and blueberries. Rutin has potent anti-inflammatory activity and supports healthy blood vessels. Used and popular in Europe. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory action. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood viscosity beneficial for circulatory health. *