Struggling with Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - Almoranas Symptoms
The most humiliating thing you can have on your body is hemorrhoids. The truth is, a lot of people will get a hemorrhoid at some stage in their life. You can get frightened of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. You could possibly panic and wonder: what if it's a cancer. However, here's a great news: In all the most common cases it is only a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Getting humiliated is the reason why people won't tell others. But, after some time, it can become agonizing and itchy. You lose your concentration and can't think about anything else. You really feel frustrated and worn out. Women avoid intimacy, afraid that their lover will notice their hemorrhoids.
Almoranas Symptoms - A hemorrhoid is actually an enlarged vein in the anus (it is also called a varicose vein). Bowel movements are controlled by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. But, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood circulation is disturbed, leading to inflammation and pain. Abnormal circulation of the blood would lead to clotting of the blood. That leads to a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors classify 2 types of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- the most common indications are itchiness and burning sensation. During bowel movements, blood stains can be seen.
- most common indication is bleeding of the rectum and intense pain. Swelling and clotting is experienced. The presence of mucus and blood is also a sign of internal hemorrhoids
The Cause of Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are brought on by a constant pressure on the veins in the anus. Probable causes:
- Too much body weight
- Standing and sitting for a long time
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Family Genetics
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Child delivery and pregnancy
What Could You do About Hemorrhoids?
Commonly, a person's reaction would be to immediately go to the drugstore and purchase a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. However, unfortunately, it only deals with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance referred to as phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it's expected that it will return right after a couple of week with more pain and severe bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not curing the real source of the issue is the number one reason people end up at the doctor's, needing a major treatment solution or surgical treatment.
Hemorrhoid Treatment Procedures
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after several days. Some patients encounter pain and bleeding after the procedure. The cause is not treated, so they can show up again.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that surgically removes the hemorrhoids. Statistics shows that this hemorrhoid treatment solution may cause complications with urinating, that's why this is only for serious cases of hemorrhoids. Many patients complain of intense pain after, so this option should be the last resort.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn a tissue for the supply of blood to cut off from the hemorrhoid. Every week, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Although it's advertised as pain-free, several patients reported intense pain during procedure. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the real cause wasn't treated.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a complete solution for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, itching, and pain. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural OTC medicine formulated to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was designed to support colon health and healthy veins from multiple angles *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It promotes strong and healthy veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
- It supports healthy blood circulation to help quicker healing *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 useful tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover hygiene, exercise, diet, pain reduction, and what to do during flare-ups.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Useful advice on
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to improve hygiene habits
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you'll notice a noticeable improvement in just a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you don't see an improvement, we do not want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains only natural ingredients extracted from trees, herbs, and plants.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a healthy dose of 240 mg of a pure Diosmin, rutin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid blend in only one capsule.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood viscosity that is beneficial for circulatory health. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. It has been shown to also help relieve bleeding, swelling, and itching. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, apricots, blackberries, and blueberries. Rutin promotes strong blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory activity. Used and very popular in Europe. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive tract. its properties areIt is great for diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that stops itching. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is used for its anti-inflammatory effects. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *