Struggling with Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - Anal Leakage after Hemorrhoid Surgery
Hemorrhoids are humiliating. Any person can get hemorrhoids. Lump can be very painful and even just seeing blood can be scary. You worry and ask, "do I have cancer"? However, here's a good news: In all the most typical cases it is just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Read this website in detail and discover how Mother Nature could help you...
Getting humiliated is the reason why people won't tell others about thier hemorrhoid problem. The pain and itching usually become unbearable. It could disturb you. Often it can cause depression. Women avoid intimacy, afraid that their partner will discover their hemorrhoids.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
Anal Leakage after Hemorrhoid Surgery - A hemorrhoid is actually an enlarged vein in the anus (it's also known as a varicose vein). Bowel movements are controlled by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. Nonetheless, when there is constant pressure restricting blood circulation, the veins become inflamed. Abnormal circulation of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. And the individual will experience pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors classify two types of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- most common indication is bleeding of the rectum and severe pain. Internal hemorrhoids
often protrude and clot. Internal hemorrhoids can also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
- the most common indications are burning sensation and itchiness. Streaks of blood may appear on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids are caused by too much pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Standing and sitting for a long time
- Too much body weight
- Family Genetics
What Could You do About Hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to purchase the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. However, sad to say, it only copes with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance known as phenylephrine. But, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid is not really cured. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a couple of weeks or months with more intense pain and bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not curing the real source of the problem is the most common reason people end up at the doctor's office, needing a major treatment or even surgery.
How to deal with a Hemorrhoid?
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that surgically removes the hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment may cause incontinence later in life so it is suggested only for severe cases. It is recommended as a last resort because of its very painful recovery that the patients go through.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn a tissue in order for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. Five to six treatments (one per week) are usually necessary. Despite that ads show that it is not painful, sufferers have said that it is really painful specifically during the procedure. It does not treat the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids can reappear within a year.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. Within several days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. After the treatment, the bleeding and pain will still be felt. It does not cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they commonly reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is scientifically formulated for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, burning, and itching. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical product formulated to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal pain and itching†
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was designed to support colon health and healthy veins from several angles *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It supports proper blood flow to help heal quickly *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless information for people who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 valuable tips to get rid of hemorrhoids.
These tips cover exercise, diet, what to do during flare-ups, pain reduction, and hygiene.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Helpful advice on
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to improve hygiene habits
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use our products diligently and follow the tips in our eBook, you'll notice a major improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not astonished by the improvement, we don't want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with many other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients from plants, trees, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Diosmin, hesperidin, and rutin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory action. It has been shown to also help relieve bleeding, swelling, and itching. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. Camomile's properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect minimizes itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood flow that is essential for circulatory health. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, apricots, blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin has high anti-inflammatory activity and promotes strong blood vessels. Used and very popular in Europe. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons and is helpful because of its anti-inflammatory effects. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *