What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - Anal Polyp and Third Degree Piles Are the Same
Hemorrhoids are definitely embarrassing. Anybody can get hemorrhoids. Lump can be painful
and even just seeing blood can be terrifying. You panic and ask, "do I have cancer"? But, here's a great news: In all the most typical cases it is just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Getting embarrassed is the reason why people won't tell others. However, after some time, it may become painful and itchy. It can bother you. You feel frustrated and worn out. Women avoid having sex, afraid that their lover will discover their hemorrhoids.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
Anal Polyp and Third Degree Piles Are the Same - A hemorrhoid is an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It's otherwise referred to as a varicose vein. In a normal anus of a person, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. But the veins get swollen when they are continuously pressured resulting to poor blood circulation. Poor blood flow may cause a blood clot. And a person ends up with a painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists recognize 2 types of hemorrhoidsExternal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms
are itching and burning. During bowel movements, blood stains can appear.
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and intense pain. Swelling and clotting is encountered. Internal hemorrhoids
could also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
What's the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Potential causes:
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Lifting of heavy objects
- Excess body weight
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
What Can You do About Hemorrhoids?
Usually, a person's reaction would be to right away go to the pharmacy and purchase a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical within the cream only minimizes the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. It does not treat the real cause of hemorrhoids. It may have subsided, but after a month or more, severe pain and bleeding will return. By using a cream to cover symptoms without addressing the cause is the most common reason why individuals finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment
and worst, a surgical
Treatment Methods for Hemorrhoids
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a few days. After the procedure, the bleeding and pain will still be felt. It doesn't cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they commonly reappear.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgery that removes the hemorrhoid. Statistics shows that this treatment may cause issues with urinating, that is why this is only for severe cases when all other procedures are not suitable. It's suggested as a last resort because of its very painful recovery that the patients must go through.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn off some tissue to cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid. Weekly, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Despite the fact that ads show that it is not painful, sufferers have said that it is very painful particularly during the procedure. It doesn't cure the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear again after a few months.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This 3 Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a comprehensive solution for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, protect tissue from inflammation, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, pain, and itching. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC medicine made to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was formulated to promote colon health and healthy veins in five ways *
- It promotes strong and healthy veins *
- It promotes proper blood circulation to help faster healing *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless eBook for people who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to stop hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover hygiene, diet, what to do during flare-ups, pain reduction, and exercise.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you'll notice a remarkable improvement in a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is our number one priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural extracts from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains only natural ingredients from trees, plants, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory activity. Research suggests it helps relieve swelling, bleeding, and itching. *
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood viscosity that is needed for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is helpful because of its anti-inflammatory property. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blackberries, apricots, and blueberries. Rutin supports healthy blood vessels and has high anti-inflammatory properties. Used and very popular in Europe. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. its properties areIt is great for diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that minimizes itching. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *