Struggling with Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - Are Hemorrhoids a Disease
Hemorrhoids are humiliating. In fact, a lot of people can suffer from hemorrhoids at some point. An agonizing lump
or the sight of blood is frightening. Maybe you could wonder if you have a cancer. But, no need for fear, it's just a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
We endure the pain in silence simply because we're too ashamed to speak about it. But, as time passes, it can become agonizing and itchy. You lose your concentration and can't do anything. You really feel frustrated and tired. Many women can think "What if he notices?", and that is why they avoid being intimate.
Exactly What is a Hemorrhoid?
Are Hemorrhoids a Disease - A hemorrhoid is actually an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It is otherwise called a varicose vein. In a normal anus of an individual, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. Nonetheless, if there's constant pressure restricting blood flow, the veins become inflamed. Poor blood circulation may cause a blood clot. That leads to a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors classify two kinds of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- most common symptom is bleeding of the rectum and intense pain. They often clot and swell. The presence of mucus and blood is also a symptom of internal hemorrhoids
- the most common signs are itchiness and burning sensation. Blood smudges can appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are commonly caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. List of causes
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Too much lifting
- Too much body weight
- Family Genetics
- Standing and sitting for a long time
- Child delivery and pregnancy
How to cope with hemorrhoids?
The first thing people usually do is to purchase a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. However, sad to say, it only deals with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance referred to as phenylephrine. But, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid is not really treated. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a couple of months with more severe pain and bleeding. By not really coping with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment
or a surgery.
How to deal with a Hemorrhoid?
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn off a tissue for the supply of blood to cut off from the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 sessions are required. Although this procedure is advertised as pain-free, several patients reported intense pain during procedure. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the cause wasn't treated.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that gets rid of the hemorrhoids. Statistics reveal that this type of procedure may be risky. So severe cases are only suitable for this treatment method. Many patients complain of excruciating pain after, so this option should be the last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to stop the supply of blood. After several days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. Some sufferers encounter pain and bleeding after the procedure. The cause is not addressed, so they can show up again.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural alternative for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, protect tissue from inflammation, and cool down. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, burning, and itching. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical medicine formulated to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Constipation †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was formulated to support healthy veins and colon health from several angles *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
- It promotes healthy blood flow to help faster healing *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless information for those who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 valuable tips to stop hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover hygiene, what to do during flare-ups, diet, exercise, and pain reduction.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use our products as recommended and follow the tips in our eBook, you'll notice a notable improvement within several days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you don't see great improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural ingredients from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with many other products you should not use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains only natural ingredients from plants, herbs, and trees.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin, hesperidin, and diosmin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. Camomile's properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that minimizes itching. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory action. It has been shown to also help relieve swelling, itching, and bleeding. *
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blueberries, blackberries, and apricots. Rutin promotes strong blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory action. Used and very popular in Europe. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood viscosity that is beneficial for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory effects. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *