Struggling with Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - Are Hemorrhoids a Disease
Hemorrhoids are humiliating. In fact, a lot of people can suffer from hemorrhoids at some point. An agonizing lump or the sight of blood is frightening. Maybe you could wonder if you have a cancer. But, no need for fear, it's just a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
We endure the pain in silence simply because we're too ashamed to speak about it. But, as time passes, it can become agonizing and itchy. You lose your concentration and can't do anything. You really feel frustrated and tired. Many women can think "What if he notices?", and that is why they avoid being intimate.
Exactly What is a Hemorrhoid?
Are Hemorrhoids a Disease - A hemorrhoid is actually an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It is otherwise called a varicose vein. In a normal anus of an individual, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. Nonetheless, if there's constant pressure restricting blood flow, the veins become inflamed. Poor blood circulation may cause a blood clot. That leads to a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors classify two kinds of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- most common symptom is bleeding of the rectum and intense pain. They often clot and swell. The presence of mucus and blood is also a symptom of internal hemorrhoids
- the most common signs are itchiness and burning sensation. Blood smudges can appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are commonly caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. List of causes
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Too much lifting
- Too much body weight
- Family Genetics
- Standing and sitting for a long time
- Child delivery and pregnancy
How to cope with hemorrhoids?
The first thing people usually do is to purchase a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. However, sad to say, it only deals with the symptoms
by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance referred to as phenylephrine. But, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid is not really treated. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a couple of months with more severe pain and bleeding. By not really coping with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery.
How to deal with a Hemorrhoid?
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn off a tissue for the supply of blood to cut off from the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 sessions are required. Although this procedure is advertised as pain-free, several patients reported intense pain during procedure. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the cause wasn't treated.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that gets rid of the hemorrhoids. Statistics reveal that this type of procedure may be risky. So severe cases are only suitable for this treatment method. Many patients complain of excruciating pain after, so this option should be the last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to stop the supply of blood. After several days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. Some sufferers encounter pain and bleeding after the procedure. The cause is not addressed, so they can show up again.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This 3 Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is made for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, burning, and itching. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC medicine made to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Burning or aching in anus †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was designed to promote healthy veins and colon health from multiple angles *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It supports proper blood flow to help heal quickly *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless eBook for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 valuable tips to get rid of hemorrhoids.
These tips cover what to do during flare-ups, pain reduction, diet, hygiene, and exercise.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Helpful advice on
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Foods to eat and avoid
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you should notice a rapid improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you don't see great improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements you should not use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients extracted from plants, trees, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of a pure Rutin, diosmin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid blend in only one capsule.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is used for its anti-inflammatory properties. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blackberries, blueberries, and apricots. Rutin promotes strong blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory activity. Widely used in Europe. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. It has been demonstrated in studiesto relieve itching, bleeding, and swelling. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports proper blood viscosity that is required for circulatory health. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. its properties areIt is useful for treating indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect reduces itching. *