Struggling with Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - Are Hemorrhoids a Sign of Pregnancy
The most embarrassing thing you could have on your body is hemorrhoids. In fact, most people can get hemorrhoids at some point. An agonizing lump or the sight of blood is frightening. You worry and ask, "do I have cancer"? However, here's a good news: In all the most typical cases it's just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Getting humiliated is the reason why people won't tell others about thier hemorrhoid problem. The pain and itching become excruciating. You can't concentrate. Often it can cause depression. Women avoid intimacy, afraid that their partner will discover their hemorrhoids.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
Are Hemorrhoids a Sign of Pregnancy - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it's also referred to as a varicose vein). In a normal anus of an individual, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. However the veins get inflamed when they are continuously pressured leading to poor blood circulation. Abnormal circulation of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. And a person ends up with a very painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors classify two types of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- most common sign is bleeding of the rectum and severe pain. Internal hemorrhoids
often protrude and clot. Blood and mucus also indicate internal hemorrhoids.
- the most common signs are itchiness and burning sensation. Streaks of blood may appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are commonly caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. Probable causes:
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Family Genetics
- Too much body weight
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Standing and sitting for a long time
- Recurrence of diarrhea
What Could You do About Hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to purchase the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Unfortunately, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only lowers the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. It doesn't treat the cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a couple of weeks or months with more serious pain and bleeding. Simply by using a cream to cover symptoms without treating
the cause is the main reason why individuals finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgery.
Treatment Options for Hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that eliminates the hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment may cause incontinence later so it is advised only for severe cases. A lot of patients have complaints because of the very painful recovery process, that's the reason why it must be considered as a last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to stop the supply of blood. Within several days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Other patients may encounter bleeding and pain right after the treatment. They can reappear since the source of the problem isn't addressed.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn off a tissue in order for the supply of blood to cut off from the hemorrhoid. Five to six procedures (one per week) are necessary. Although it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most sufferers do complain about intolerable pain during the process. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the actual cause isn't treated.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our Three Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a perfect answer for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, protect tissue from inflammation, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, burning, and itching. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical medicine made to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was designed to promote colon health and healthy veins from several angles *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It supports healthy blood flow to help faster healing *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless eBook for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 key tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover exercise, hygiene, what to do during flare-ups, pain reduction, and diet.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Helpful advice on
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to improve hygiene habits
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Foods you should eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you'll notice an overall improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural extracts from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements you should not use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients extracted from trees, herbs, and plants.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. its properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that reduces itching. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is used for its anti-inflammatory property. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood viscosity needed for circulatory health. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blueberries, blackberries, and apricots. Rutin has high anti-inflammatory properties and promotes strong blood vessels. Used and popular in Europe. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. Research suggests it helps relieve itching, bleeding, and swelling. *