Struggling with Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - Are Hemorrhoids a Sign of Pregnancy
The most embarrassing thing you could have on your body is hemorrhoids. In fact, most people can get hemorrhoids at some point. An agonizing lump or the sight of blood is frightening. You worry and ask, "do I have cancer"? However, here's a good news: In all the most typical cases it's just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Getting humiliated is the reason why people won't tell others about thier hemorrhoid problem. The pain and itching become excruciating. You can't concentrate. Often it can cause depression. Women avoid intimacy, afraid that their partner will discover their hemorrhoids.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
Are Hemorrhoids a Sign of Pregnancy
- The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it's also referred to as a varicose vein). In a normal anus of an individual, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. However the veins get inflamed when they are continuously pressured leading to poor blood circulation. Abnormal circulation of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. And a person ends up with a very painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors classify two types of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- most common sign is bleeding of the rectum and severe pain. Internal hemorrhoids often protrude and clot. Blood and mucus also indicate internal hemorrhoids
- the most common signs are itchiness and burning sensation. Streaks of blood may appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are commonly caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. Probable causes:
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Family Genetics
- Too much body weight
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Standing and sitting for a long time
- Recurrence of diarrhea
What Could You do About Hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to purchase the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Unfortunately, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only lowers the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. It doesn't treat the cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a couple of weeks or months with more serious pain and bleeding. Simply by using a cream to cover symptoms
without treating the cause is the main reason why individuals finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgery
Treatment Options for Hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that eliminates the hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment may cause incontinence later so it is advised only for severe cases. A lot of patients have complaints because of the very painful recovery process, that's the reason why it must be considered as a last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to stop the supply of blood. Within several days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Other patients may encounter bleeding and pain right after the treatment. They can reappear since the source of the problem isn't addressed.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn off a tissue in order for the supply of blood to cut off from the hemorrhoid. Five to six procedures (one per week) are necessary. Although it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most sufferers do complain about intolerable pain during the process. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the actual cause isn't treated.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is formulated for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, protect tissue from inflammation, and cool down. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural product made to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was formulated to support colon health and healthy veins from several angles *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It promotes healthy blood circulation to help quicker healing *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 useful tips to get rid of hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover exercise, pain reduction, hygiene, what to do during flare-ups, and diet.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Useful advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Foods to eat and avoid
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use our products as recommended and follow the tips in our eBook, you'll notice a rapid improvement in just a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see great improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural extracts from herbs and plants that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with many other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains only natural ingredients extracted from plants, herbs, and trees.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of a pure Diosmin, hesperidin, and rutin bioflavonoid blend in only a single capsule.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blueberries, blackberries, and apricots. Rutin has high anti-inflammatory action and promotes strong blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons and is helpful because of its anti-inflammatory property. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood viscosity that is needed for circulatory health. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. its properties areIt is useful for treating indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect reduces itching. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory properties. It has been shown to also help relieve itching, bleeding, and swelling. *
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *