Struggling with Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - Are Hemorrhoids a Sign of Pregnancy
The most embarrassing thing you could have on your body is hemorrhoids. In fact, most people can get hemorrhoids at some point. An agonizing lump or the sight of blood is frightening. You worry and ask, "do I have cancer"? However, here's a good news: In all the most typical cases it's just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Getting humiliated is the reason why people won't tell others about thier hemorrhoid problem. The pain and itching become excruciating. You can't concentrate. Often it can cause depression. Women avoid intimacy, afraid that their partner will discover their hemorrhoids.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
Are Hemorrhoids a Sign of Pregnancy
- The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it's also referred to as a varicose vein). In a normal anus of an individual, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. However the veins get inflamed when they are continuously pressured leading to poor blood circulation. Abnormal circulation of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. And a person ends up with a very painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors classify two types of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- most common sign is bleeding of the rectum and severe pain. Internal hemorrhoids often protrude and clot. Blood and mucus also indicate internal hemorrhoids
- the most common signs are itchiness and burning sensation. Streaks of blood may appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are commonly caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. Probable causes:
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Family Genetics
- Too much body weight
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Standing and sitting for a long time
- Recurrence of diarrhea
What Could You do About Hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to purchase the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Unfortunately, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only lowers the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. It doesn't treat the cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a couple of weeks or months with more serious pain and bleeding. Simply by using a cream to cover symptoms
without treating the cause is the main reason why individuals finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment
and worst, a surgery
Treatment Options for Hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that eliminates the hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment may cause incontinence later so it is advised only for severe cases. A lot of patients have complaints because of the very painful recovery process, that's the reason why it must be considered as a last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to stop the supply of blood. Within several days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Other patients may encounter bleeding and pain right after the treatment. They can reappear since the source of the problem isn't addressed.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn off a tissue in order for the supply of blood to cut off from the hemorrhoid. Five to six procedures (one per week) are necessary. Although it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most sufferers do complain about intolerable pain during the process. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the actual cause isn't treated.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is made for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, protect tissue from inflammation, and reduce swelling. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical product made to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Burning or aching in anus †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was formulated to support colon health and healthy veins from multiple angles *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It supports healthy blood flow to help heal quickly *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It supports strong and healthy veins *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 key tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover hygiene, diet, what to do during flare-ups, pain reduction, and exercise.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Useful advice on
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you should see a notable improvement within several days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely amazed by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is our number one priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural extracts from plants and herbs that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with many other products you should not use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains natural ingredients from plants, herbs, and trees.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Diosmin, rutin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, apricots, blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin promotes healthy blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory action. Widely used in Europe. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory action. It has been shown to also help relieve bleeding, swelling, and itching. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. its properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect prevents itching. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons and is used for its anti-inflammatory property. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood viscosity that is required for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *