Learn Everything about Hemorrhoids - Are Hemorrhoids a Symptom of Colon Cancer
One of the most embarrassing thing you can have on your body is hemorrhoids. Actually, most people can suffer from hemorrhoids at a certain point in their life. Lump can be painful and even just seeing blood can be scary. Perhaps you could wonder if you have a cancer. The good news: in most cases it's just a swollen vein - a hemorrhoid.
Read this site in detail and discover how Mother Nature can help you...
We suffer in silence because we're too embarrassed to talk about it. However, as time passes, it can become agonizing and itchy. It can disturb you. You feel frustrated and exhausted. Most women can think "What if he notices?", and that's why they avoid making love.
Hemorrhoids Explained in Detail
Are Hemorrhoids a Symptom of Colon Cancer - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it is also referred to as a varicose vein). Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. However, when there is constant pressure restricting blood flow, the veins become inflamed. Abnormal flow of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. And a person ends up with a painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Physicians classify two types of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and severe pain
. Internal hemorrhoids
sometimes clot and protrude. The sight of mucus and blood is also a symptom of internal hemorrhoids.
- usual symptoms are burning and itching. Streaks of blood might appear on a toilet tissue after bowel movements.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. The most common causes
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Excess body weight
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
First thing people usually do is to find a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only reduces the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. However, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid is not really treated. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a few weeks or months with more severe pain and bleeding. By using a cream to cover symptoms without treating the real cause is the primary reason why people finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgical
How to treat a Hemorrhoid?
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical treatment which gets rid of the hemorrhoid. Statistics have shown that this treatment solution may cause incontinence later so it's advised only for severe cases. Numerous patients complain of severe pain after, so this option should be the last resort.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn up some tissue to cut off the supply of blood to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 procedures (one weekly) are necessary. Even though this procedure is advertised as pain-free, several patients reported serious pain during treatment. It doesn't address the cause, so the hemorrhoids sometimes reappear again within a year.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its supply of blood. Within a few days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. A few sufferers encounter pain and bleeding after the treatment. The cause isn't addressed, so they can show up again.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is the right choice for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, protect tissue from inflammation, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, itching, and burning. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical medicine formulated to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was designed to promote healthy veins and colon health from multiple angles *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It supports proper blood circulation to help quicker healing *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for those who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover pain reduction, exercise, diet, hygiene, and what to do during flare-ups.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Helpful advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Foods you should eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you'll notice a remarkable improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely impressed by the improvement, we do not want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements you should not use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients extracted from trees, herbs, and plants.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a healthy dose of 240 mg of a pure Hesperidin, rutin, and diosmin bioflavonoid blend in only one capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory properties. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blueberries, blackberries, and apricots. Rutin promotes healthy blood vessels and has strong anti-inflammatory activity. Widely used in Europe. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. its properties areIt is useful for indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect minimizes itching. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory activity. Research suggests it helps relieve itching, swelling, and bleeding. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood viscosity required for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *