Learn Everything about Hemorrhoids - Are Hemorrhoids a Symptom of Colon Cancer
One of the most embarrassing thing you can have on your body is hemorrhoids. Actually, most people can suffer from hemorrhoids at a certain point in their life. Lump can be painful and even just seeing blood can be scary. Perhaps you could wonder if you have a cancer. The good news: in most cases it's just a swollen vein - a hemorrhoid.
Read this site in detail and discover how Mother Nature can help you...
We suffer in silence because we're too embarrassed to talk about it. However, as time passes, it can become agonizing and itchy. It can disturb you. You feel frustrated and exhausted. Most women can think "What if he notices?", and that's why they avoid making love.
Hemorrhoids Explained in Detail
Are Hemorrhoids a Symptom of Colon Cancer - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it is also referred to as a varicose vein). Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. However, when there is constant pressure restricting blood flow, the veins become inflamed. Abnormal flow of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. And a person ends up with a painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Physicians classify two types of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and severe pain. Internal hemorrhoids
sometimes clot and protrude. The sight of mucus and blood is also a symptom of internal hemorrhoids.
- usual symptoms
are burning and itching. Streaks of blood might appear on a toilet tissue after bowel movements.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. The most common causes
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Excess body weight
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
First thing people usually do is to find a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only reduces the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. However, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid is not really treated. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a few weeks or months with more severe pain and bleeding. By using a cream to cover symptoms without treating the real cause is the primary reason why people finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgical
How to treat a Hemorrhoid?
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical treatment which gets rid of the hemorrhoid. Statistics have shown that this treatment solution may cause incontinence later so it's advised only for severe cases. Numerous patients complain of severe pain after, so this option should be the last resort.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn up some tissue to cut off the supply of blood to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 procedures (one weekly) are necessary. Even though this procedure is advertised as pain-free, several patients reported serious pain during treatment. It doesn't address the cause, so the hemorrhoids sometimes reappear again within a year.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its supply of blood. Within a few days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. A few sufferers encounter pain and bleeding after the treatment. The cause isn't addressed, so they can show up again.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is formulated for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, pain, and itching. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, protect tissue from inflammation, and cool down. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural medicine made to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Constipation †
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was designed to promote healthy veins and colon health in five ways *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It supports strong and healthy veins *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
- It supports proper blood circulation to help heal quickly *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for those who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 useful tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover exercise, pain reduction, diet, hygiene, and what to do during flare-ups.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Useful advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods you should eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you should notice an improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, we don't want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is our number one priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with many other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients extracted from trees, herbs, and plants.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of a pure Diosmin, rutin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid blend in one capsule.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood viscosity that is required for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory properties. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for treating indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that stops itching. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory activity. It has been demonstrated to relieve itching, swelling, and bleeding. *
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, apricots, blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin has high anti-inflammatory activity and promotes strong blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *