Learn Everything about Hemorrhoids - Are Hemorrhoids a Symptom of Colon Cancer
One of the most embarrassing thing you can have on your body is hemorrhoids. Actually, most people can suffer from hemorrhoids at a certain point in their life. Lump can be painful and even just seeing blood can be scary. Perhaps you could wonder if you have a cancer. The good news: in most cases it's just a swollen vein - a hemorrhoid.
Read this site in detail and discover how Mother Nature can help you...
We suffer in silence because we're too embarrassed to talk about it. However, as time passes, it can become agonizing and itchy. It can disturb you. You feel frustrated and exhausted. Most women can think "What if he notices?", and that's why they avoid making love.
Hemorrhoids Explained in Detail
Are Hemorrhoids a Symptom of Colon Cancer - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it is also referred to as a varicose vein). Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. However, when there is constant pressure restricting blood flow, the veins become inflamed. Abnormal flow of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. And a person ends up with a painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Physicians classify two types of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and severe pain
. Internal hemorrhoids
sometimes clot and protrude. The sight of mucus and blood is also a symptom of internal hemorrhoids.
- usual symptoms
are burning and itching. Streaks of blood might appear on a toilet tissue after bowel movements.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. The most common causes
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Excess body weight
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
First thing people usually do is to find a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only reduces the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. However, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid is not really treated. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a few weeks or months with more severe pain and bleeding. By using a cream to cover symptoms without treating the real cause is the primary reason why people finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgical
How to treat a Hemorrhoid?
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical treatment which gets rid of the hemorrhoid. Statistics have shown that this treatment solution may cause incontinence later so it's advised only for severe cases. Numerous patients complain of severe pain after, so this option should be the last resort.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn up some tissue to cut off the supply of blood to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 procedures (one weekly) are necessary. Even though this procedure is advertised as pain-free, several patients reported serious pain during treatment. It doesn't address the cause, so the hemorrhoids sometimes reappear again within a year.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its supply of blood. Within a few days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. A few sufferers encounter pain and bleeding after the treatment. The cause isn't addressed, so they can show up again.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural alternative for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, pain, and itching. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, protect tissue from inflammation, and cool down. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural OTC medicine formulated to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Constipation †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was designed to promote colon health and healthy veins from multiple angles *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It supports healthy blood circulation to help heal quickly *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless eBook for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 helpful tips to stop hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover what to do during flare-ups, pain reduction, diet, exercise, and hygiene.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Helpful advice on
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you should see a significant improvement in a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not astonished by the improvement, we do not want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients from herbs, trees, and plants.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin, diosmin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports proper blood viscosity essential for circulatory health. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that stops itching. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, apricots, blackberries, and blueberries. Rutin has potent anti-inflammatory activity and promotes healthy blood vessels. Used and popular in Europe. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory properties. Research suggests it helps relieve itching, swelling, and bleeding. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons and is helpful because of its anti-inflammatory effects. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *