Learn Everything about Hemorrhoids - Are Hemorrhoids a Symptom of Colon Cancer
One of the most embarrassing thing you can have on your body is hemorrhoids. Actually, most people can suffer from hemorrhoids at a certain point in their life. Lump can be painful and even just seeing blood can be scary. Perhaps you could wonder if you have a cancer. The good news: in most cases it's just a swollen vein - a hemorrhoid.
Read this site in detail and discover how Mother Nature can help you...
We suffer in silence because we're too embarrassed to talk about it. However, as time passes, it can become agonizing and itchy. It can disturb you. You feel frustrated and exhausted. Most women can think "What if he notices?", and that's why they avoid making love.
Hemorrhoids Explained in Detail
Are Hemorrhoids a Symptom of Colon Cancer - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it is also referred to as a varicose vein). Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. However, when there is constant pressure restricting blood flow, the veins become inflamed. Abnormal flow of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. And a person ends up with a painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Physicians classify two types of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and severe pain. Internal hemorrhoids
sometimes clot and protrude. The sight of mucus and blood is also a symptom of internal hemorrhoids.
- usual symptoms
are burning and itching. Streaks of blood might appear on a toilet tissue after bowel movements.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. The most common causes
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Excess body weight
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
First thing people usually do is to find a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only reduces the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. However, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid is not really treated. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a few weeks or months with more severe pain and bleeding. By using a cream to cover symptoms without treating the real cause is the primary reason why people finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgical
How to treat a Hemorrhoid?
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical treatment which gets rid of the hemorrhoid. Statistics have shown that this treatment solution may cause incontinence later so it's advised only for severe cases. Numerous patients complain of severe pain after, so this option should be the last resort.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn up some tissue to cut off the supply of blood to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 procedures (one weekly) are necessary. Even though this procedure is advertised as pain-free, several patients reported serious pain during treatment. It doesn't address the cause, so the hemorrhoids sometimes reappear again within a year.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its supply of blood. Within a few days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. A few sufferers encounter pain and bleeding after the treatment. The cause isn't addressed, so they can show up again.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a perfect answer for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, cool down, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC product formulated to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Constipation †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was designed to support healthy veins and colon health in multiple ways *
- It supports healthy blood flow to help quicker healing *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It supports healthy and strong veins *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for people who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover pain reduction, diet, exercise, what to do during flare-ups, and hygiene.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Helpful advice on
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use our products as recommended and follow the advice in our eBook, you'll see a definite improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, we don't want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with many other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an dietary supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains only natural ingredients from trees, herbs, and plants.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of a pure Hesperidin, diosmin, and rutin bioflavonoid mix in one capsule.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory action. It has been shown to also help relieve swelling, itching, and bleeding. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons and is helpful because of its anti-inflammatory action. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blackberries, blueberries, and apricots. Rutin has high anti-inflammatory activity and supports strong blood vessels. Used and popular in Europe. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood flow that is needed for circulatory health. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is great for diarrhea and indigestion, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect minimizes itching. *