Learn Everything about Hemorrhoids - Are Hemorrhoids Dangerous
One of the most humiliating thing you could have on your body is hemorrhoids. The fact is, a lot of people will have a hemorrhoid at some point in their life. A painful lump or the sight of blood is scary. You could possibly get frightened and wonder: what if it's a cancer. The good news: most likely it is just a swollen vein - a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Getting embarrassed is the reason why people won't tell others. However, after some time, it may become agonizing and itchy. It can bother you. You become exhausted and stressed out. Women are afraid to be intimate with their lovers thinking that their partners could be turned off if they saw thier hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids Explained in Detail
Are Hemorrhoids Dangerous - A hemorrhoid is an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It's otherwise referred to as a varicose vein. In a normal anus of a person, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. But the veins get swollen when they are continuously pressured resulting to poor blood circulation. Abnormal flow of the blood would lead to clotting of the blood. That results in a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists recognize 2 types of hemorrhoidsExternal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms
are itching and burning. During bowel movements, blood stains can appear.
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and intense pain. Swelling and clotting is encountered. Internal hemorrhoids
could also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
What's the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
(another name for hemorrhoids) are brought on by too much pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Excess body weight
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Pregnancy and childbirth
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
Usually, a person's reaction would be to right away go to the pharmacy and purchase a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Unfortunately, it just temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical phenylephrine. It does not treat the real cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it is expected that it will go back after few weeks with more pain
and severe bleeding. By not really dealing with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn off some tissue to cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid. Each week, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Despite the fact that ads show that it is not painful, sufferers have reported that it is painful specifically during the procedure. It doesn't treat the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids sometimes reappear again within a year.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a couple of days. After the procedure, the bleeding and pain will still be felt. The cause isn't treated, so they can appear again.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical treatment that removes the hemorrhoid. Statistics shows that this treatment solution may cause issues with urinating, that's why this is only for serious cases when all other procedures are not suitable. It is suggested as a last resort because of its very painful recovery.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is the right choice for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, reduce swelling, and cool down. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, itching, and burning. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC product formulated to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Aching or burning in anus †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was formulated to support colon health and healthy veins from several angles *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It supports proper blood flow to help heal quickly *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless information for people who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 helpful tips to get rid of hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover hygiene, what to do during flare-ups, diet, exercise, and pain reduction.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Useful advice on
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use our products as recommended and follow the tips in our eBook, you should notice a great improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, we don't want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our number one priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural herb and plant extracts that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains only natural ingredients from trees, herbs, and plants.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a healthy dose of 240 mg of a pure Hesperidin, rutin, and diosmin bioflavonoid blend in only one capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for treating diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that prevents itching. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blueberries, apricots, and blackberries. Rutin has potent anti-inflammatory activity and promotes strong blood vessels. Used and popular in Europe. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory activity. It has been demonstrated to relieve itching, bleeding, and swelling. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood flow that is essential for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is helpful because of its anti-inflammatory effects. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *