What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - Are Hemorrhoids Internal
Hemorrhoids are definitely humiliating. Anybody can get hemorrhoids. A painful lump or the sight of blood is frightening. You panic and ask, "do I have cancer"? The good news: in most cases it is simply a swollen vein - a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Sometimes, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because of the embarrassment. The pain and itching can become not bearable. It can disturb you. You become exhausted and even depressed. Women avoid having sex, afraid that their partner will notice their hemorrhoids.
What Exactly are Hemorrhoids?
Are Hemorrhoids Internal - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it is also referred to as a varicose vein). In a healthy person, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to regulate bowel movements. But the veins get inflamed when they are constantly pressured resulting to poor blood circulation. This results in a blood clot. And a person ends up with a painful
, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are two types of hemorrhoids: classified by medical doctorsInternal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms
are rectal bleeding and severe pain. Internal hemorrhoids
sometimes protrude and clot. Blood and mucus can indicate internal hemorrhoids.
- usual symptoms are itching and burning. Streaks of blood can be present on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
The Causes of Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are usually caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. The most common causes
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Excess body weight
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Frequent Diarrhea
Dealing with Hemorrhoids
Usually, a person's reaction is to instantly go to the pharmacy and purchase a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only lowers the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. It does not treat the cause of hemorrhoids. It may have subsided, but after a month or so, severe pain and bleeding may return. By using a cream to cover symptoms without curing the real cause is the most common reason why individuals finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgical
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn up some tissue to cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 procedures (one per week) are usually necessary. Though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most sufferers do complain about unbearable pain during the procedure. It doesn't address the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids can reappear again within a year.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgery which cuts off the hemorrhoid. Statistics have shown that this treatment method may cause incontinence later so it is suggested only for severe cases. Many patients have complaints because of the very painful process of recovery, that's why it must be considered as a last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its supply of blood. Within a couple of days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Some other patients may experience bleeding and pain after the treatment. It doesn't treat the cause of hemorrhoids so they usually reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our 3 Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is the right choice for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, protect tissue from inflammation, and cool down. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, pain, and itching. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical medicine formulated to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was formulated to promote colon health and healthy veins in several ways *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It promotes proper blood flow to help quicker healing *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless eBook for people who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 key tips to stop hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover diet, hygiene, exercise, pain reduction, and what to do during flare-ups.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Valuable advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Foods to eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use our products as recommended and follow the tips in our eBook, you will notice a significant improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not astonished by the improvement, we don't want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is our number one priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with other supplements you should not use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients from trees, plants, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of a pure Hesperidin, diosmin, and rutin bioflavonoid blend in only one capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes increased blood flow needed for circulatory health. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blackberries, blueberries, and apricots. Rutin promotes healthy blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory activity. Widely used in Europe. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive tract. its properties areIt is great for diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that prevents itching. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons and is used for its anti-inflammatory action. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory action. It has been shown to also help relieve bleeding, itching, and swelling. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *