What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - Are Hemorrhoids Normal
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. Actually, many people can suffer from hemorrhoids at a certain point in their life. A painful lump or the sight of blood is scary. You could possibly get afraid and wonder: what if it's a cancer. However, no need for fear, it's simply a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Read this site in detail and learn how Mother Nature can help you...
Sometimes, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because they are embarrassed . The pain and itching become intolerable. You lose your focus and can't think about anything else. You feel frustrated and worn out. Women are afraid to be intimate with their partners thinking that their partners could be turned off if they found out about thier hemorrhoids.
What is a Hemorrhoid?
Are Hemorrhoids Normal - A hemorrhoid is an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It's otherwise called a varicose vein. In a healthy person, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to control bowel movements. But the veins get swollen when they are constantly pressured resulting to poor blood flow. This results in a blood clot. And a person ends up with a painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists recognize two kinds of hemorrhoidsExternal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are burning and itching. During bowel movements, blood stains can appear.
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and intense pain. Swelling and clotting is encountered. The sight of mucus and blood is also a sign of internal hemorrhoids
The Causes of Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are usually caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. The most common causes
- Excess body weight
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Lifting of heavy objects
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
First thing individuals usually do is to buy a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Unfortunately, it just temporarily masks the symptoms
by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical called phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it is expected that it will return after several weeks with more pain
and serious bleeding. By not really dealing with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery.
Hemorrhoid Treatment Options
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn off some tissue to cut off the supply of blood to the hemorrhoid. Weekly, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Though it's advertised as pain-free, several patients complain of serious pain during treatment. It doesn't cure the cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear again after a few months.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgery that gets rid of the hemorrhoid. Statistics shows that this treatment may cause complications with urinating, that is why this is only for severe cases of hemorrhoids. Numerous patients complain of intense pain after, so it should be the last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a few days. A few patients encounter severe pain and bleeding after the treatment. It doesn't cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they sometimes reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural alternative for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, protect tissue from inflammation, and cool down. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, pain, and itching. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural OTC medicine formulated to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Rectal itching and pain†
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was formulated to support healthy veins and colon health from several angles *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It promotes proper blood flow to help heal quickly *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for people who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 useful tips to get rid of hemorrhoids.
These tips cover exercise, diet, pain reduction, hygiene, and what to do during flare-ups.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Useful advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you should see a remarkable improvement in a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not absolutely astonished by the improvement, we do not want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural herb and plant extracts that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with many other products you should not use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients extracted from trees, plants, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a healthy dose of 240 mg of a pure Rutin, hesperidin, and diosmin bioflavonoid mix in only a single capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory activity. It has been demonstrated to relieve bleeding, swelling, and itching. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. its properties areIt is useful for diarrhea and indigestion, helping to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect prevents itching. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blackberries, blueberries, and apricots. Rutin promotes healthy blood vessels and has strong anti-inflammatory properties. Widely used in Europe. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons and is used for its anti-inflammatory action. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports proper blood viscosity beneficial for circulatory health. *