What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - Are Hemorrhoids Normal
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. Actually, many people can suffer from hemorrhoids at a certain point in their life. A painful lump or the sight of blood is scary. You could possibly get afraid and wonder: what if it's a cancer. However, no need for fear, it's simply a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Read this site in detail and learn how Mother Nature can help you...
Sometimes, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because they are embarrassed . The pain and itching become intolerable. You lose your focus and can't think about anything else. You feel frustrated and worn out. Women are afraid to be intimate with their partners thinking that their partners could be turned off if they found out about thier hemorrhoids.
What is a Hemorrhoid?
Are Hemorrhoids Normal - A hemorrhoid is an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It's otherwise called a varicose vein. In a healthy person, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to control bowel movements. But the veins get swollen when they are constantly pressured resulting to poor blood flow. This results in a blood clot. And a person ends up with a painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists recognize two kinds of hemorrhoidsExternal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are burning and itching. During bowel movements, blood stains can appear.
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and intense pain. Swelling and clotting is encountered. The sight of mucus and blood is also a sign of internal hemorrhoids
The Causes of Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are usually caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. The most common causes
- Excess body weight
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Lifting of heavy objects
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
First thing individuals usually do is to buy a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Unfortunately, it just temporarily masks the symptoms
by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical called phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it is expected that it will return after several weeks with more pain and serious bleeding. By not really dealing with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn off some tissue to cut off the supply of blood to the hemorrhoid. Weekly, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Though it's advertised as pain-free, several patients complain of serious pain during treatment. It doesn't cure the cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear again after a few months.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgery that gets rid of the hemorrhoid. Statistics shows that this treatment may cause complications with urinating, that is why this is only for severe cases of hemorrhoids. Numerous patients complain of intense pain after, so it should be the last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a few days. A few patients encounter severe pain and bleeding after the treatment. It doesn't cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they sometimes reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This 3 Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is the right choice for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, itching, and burning. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, reduce swelling, and cool down. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC product made to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Constipation †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was formulated to promote healthy veins and colon health from several angles *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It promotes healthy blood circulation to help heal quickly *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for people who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 useful tips to get rid of hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover pain reduction, diet, what to do during flare-ups, hygiene, and exercise.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Useful advice on
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods to eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you should notice a significant improvement within several days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you don't see an improvement, we don't want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural herb and plant extracts that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with many other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains natural ingredients extracted from plants, trees, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of a pure Rutin, diosmin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid blend in only a single capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for treating indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect reduces itching. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory action. It has been shown to also help relieve swelling, itching, and bleeding. *
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blueberries, apricots, and blackberries. Rutin promotes strong blood vessels and has strong anti-inflammatory activity. Widely used in Europe. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood viscosity essential for circulatory health. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons and is used for its anti-inflammatory properties. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *