Things You should Know about Hemorrhoids - Are Hemorrhoids Permanent
One of the most embarrassing thing you could have on your body is hemorrhoids. Actually, most people can get hemorrhoids at a certain point. A painful lump or the sight of blood is frightening. You could possibly get afraid and wonder: what if it's a cancer. However, no need for fear, it's just a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
In some cases, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because of the embarrassment. The pain and itching become intolerable. You can't focus. You feel frustrated and exhausted. Women avoid having sex, afraid that their partner will discover their hemorrhoids.
What is a Hemorrhoid?
Are Hemorrhoids Permanent - A hemorrhoid is an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It is otherwise known as a varicose vein. Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. But the veins get inflamed when they are continuously pressured resulting to poor blood circulation. Abnormal flow of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. And the person will experience pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors have categorized 2 kinds of hemorrhoidsExternal Hemorrhoids
- the most typical indications are itching and burning sensation. Streaks of blood can be present on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
- most typical sign is bleeding of the rectum and extreme pain. Internal hemorrhoids sometimes protrude and clot. Blood and mucus can indicate internal hemorrhoids
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Standing and sitting for an extended time
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Lifting of heavy objects
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Excessive body weight
How to deal with hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to buy the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only lowers the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. It does not treat the cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a few weeks or months with more serious pain and bleeding. By not really dealing with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery
How to deal with a Hemorrhoid?
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared laser is used to burn a tissue in order for the supply of blood to cut off from the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 treatments (one per week) are necessary. Though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most sufferers do complain about intolerable pain during the procedure. It doesn't treat the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids sometimes reappear again within a year.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. Within a couple of days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Some other patients can experience bleeding and pain right after the treatment. The cause isn't treated, so they can appear again.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a procedure that eliminates the hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment method may cause incontinence later in life so it is advised only for severe cases. Many patients have complaints because of the really painful process of recovery, that's the reason why it must be considered as a last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is scientifically formulated for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, reduce swelling, and cool down. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, pain
, and itching. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical medicine made to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Aching or burning in anus †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was formulated to promote healthy veins and colon health in several ways *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It promotes proper blood flow to help heal quickly *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It supports healthy and strong veins *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for those who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 useful tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover what to do during flare-ups, hygiene, diet, exercise, and pain reduction.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Useful advice on
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use our products as recommended and follow the advice in our eBook, you should notice a substantial improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not absolutely astonished by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains only natural ingredients extracted from plants, trees, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of a pure Hesperidin, rutin, and diosmin bioflavonoid mix in one capsule.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is used for its anti-inflammatory action. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory properties. It has been demonstrated in studiesto relieve itching, bleeding, and swelling. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, apricots, blackberries, and blueberries. Rutin has potent anti-inflammatory action and supports strong blood vessels. Used and very popular in Europe. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes increased blood flow that is needed for circulatory health. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive tract. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for treating indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect stops itching. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.