Do You Have Hemmorrhoids? - Are Hemorrhoids Purple
Hemorrhoids are humiliating. The truth is, most people will have a hemorrhoid at some stage in their life. Lump can be very painful and even just seeing blood can be scary. You could possibly panic and wonder: what if it's a cancer. However, here's a good news: In all the most typical cases it's just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Read this website in detail and discover how Mother Nature could help you...
Getting humiliated is the reason why people won't tell others about thier hemorrhoid problem. The pain and itching sometimes become not bearable. You can't concentrate. Often it can cause depression. A lot of women can think "What if he notices?", and start avoiding sex.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
Are Hemorrhoids Purple - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it's also referred to as a varicose vein). In a healthy individual, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to regulate bowel movements. However the veins get inflamed when they are continuously pressured leading to poor blood circulation. Poor blood circulation may cause a blood clot. And a person ends up with a very painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists classify two types of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- You can feel itching and burning sensation. Streaks of blood may appear on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain
. Internal hemorrhoids
often protrude and clot. Internal hemorrhoids can also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
What is the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. List of causes
- Repeatitive diarrhea
- Family Genetics
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Sitting and standing for prolonged period of time
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to purchase the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. However, sad to say, it only copes with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance called phenylephrine. Having said that, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid is not really cured. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it's expected that it could go back right after few weeks with more pain and intense bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not addressing the real source of the problem is the leading reason people end up at the doctor's, needing a major treatment solution or even surgical
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment may cause incontinence later in life so it is recommended only for severe cases. It is recommended as a last resort because of its very painful recovery that the patients go through.
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning up a tissue to cease blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. Five to six treatments (one per week) are usually necessary. Despite that ads show that it is not painful, sufferers have said that it is really painful specifically during the treatment. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the actual cause isn't addressed.
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the blood supply, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. Within several days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. After the treatment, the bleeding and pain will still be felt. They can reappear because the source of the problem isn't treated.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This 3 Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural option for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, protect tissue from inflammation, and cool down. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, burning, and pain. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural product made to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was formulated to support colon health and healthy veins from several angles *
- It supports proper blood circulation to help heal quickly *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for people who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 tips to stop hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover diet, hygiene, what to do during flare-ups, exercise, and pain reduction.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Useful advice on
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you should notice a major improvement in a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is our number one priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural herb and plant extracts that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains natural ingredients extracted from plants, trees, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory properties. It has been demonstrated to relieve swelling, itching, and bleeding. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory action. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood viscosity beneficial for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect stops itching. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, apricots, blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin has strong anti-inflammatory properties and promotes strong blood vessels. Used and very popular in Europe. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *