Do You Have Hemmorrhoids? - Are Hemorrhoids Soft
Hemorrhoids may be humiliating. In fact, most people can get hemorrhoids at a certain point in their life. Lump can be very painful and even just seeing blood can be scary. Maybe you could wonder if you have a cancer. However, here's a good news: In all the most typical cases it is only a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see how Mother Nature could help you!
We endure the pain in silence because we are too embarrassed to talk about it. The pain and itching become agonizing. You can't concentrate. You really feel frustrated and exhausted. Women avoid intimacy, afraid that their partner will discover their hemorrhoids.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
Are Hemorrhoids Soft - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it's also referred to as a varicose vein). In a healthy individual, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to regulate bowel movements. Nevertheless, when there is constant pressure restricting blood circulation, the veins become inflamed. This may create a blood clot. And the individual will experience pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists classify two types of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. Internal hemorrhoids often clot and protrude. Internal hemorrhoids
can also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
- You can feel burning and itching sensation. Streaks of blood might appear on a toilet paper after bowel movements.
What is the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are commonly caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. Probable causes:
- Repeatitive diarrhea
- Improper weightlifting form at the gym
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Sitting and standing for prolonged period of time
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Family Genetics
- Weight problems
How to cope with hemorrhoids?
The first thing people normally do is to find a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. However, sad to say, it only copes with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance referred to as phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it's expected that it could go back after few weeks with more pain and intense bleeding. By not really coping with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery
Hemorrhoid Treatment Methods
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the blood supply, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. Within a few days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. After the treatment, the bleeding and pain will still be felt. The cause is not treated, so they can show up again.
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning up a tissue to stop blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. Five to six treatments (one weekly) are needed. Despite that ads show that it is not painful, sufferers have reported that it's really painful particularly during the procedure. It does not treat the cause, so the hemorrhoids sometimes reappear.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment solution may cause incontinence later in life so it's suggested only for serious cases. It is suggested as a last resort because of its really painful recovery.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our 3 Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is scientifically formulated for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, itching, and pain. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC medicine made to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Rectal pain and itching†
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was designed to support colon health and healthy veins from several angles *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It promotes proper blood flow to help heal quickly *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for people who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 key tips to get rid of hemorrhoids.
These tips cover exercise, pain reduction, diet, hygiene, and what to do during flare-ups.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Useful advice on
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Foods to eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you will see an improvement in a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not absolutely astonished by the improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural herb and plant extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other products you should not use Calmovil products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients from plants, trees, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of a pure Rutin, hesperidin, and diosmin bioflavonoid blend in only a single capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory property. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood flow required for circulatory health. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, apricots, blackberries, and blueberries. Rutin has potent anti-inflammatory activity and supports healthy blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory action. It has been demonstrated in studiesto relieve swelling, bleeding, and itching. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect reduces itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.