What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - Are Hemorrhoids Varicose Veins
Hemorrhoids are definitely humiliating. Actually, most people can suffer from hemorrhoids at some point. A painful lump or the sight of blood is frightening. You could possibly get frightened and wonder: what if it's a cancer. The good news: in most cases it's just a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Getting embarrassed is the reason why people won't tell others about thier hemorrhoid. The pain and itching can become unbearable. You can't focus. You feel frustrated and exhausted. Women avoid having sex, afraid that their partner will notice their hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids Explained in Detail
Are Hemorrhoids Varicose Veins - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it is also referred to as a varicose vein). In a normal anus of a person, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood flow is disturbed, leading to inflammation and pain. Abnormal flow of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. And the person will experience pain
, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Physicians classify two types of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are burning and itching. Streaks of blood might appear on a toilet paper after bowel movements.
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and intense pain. Internal hemorrhoids sometimes clot and protrude. The sight of mucus and blood is also a sign of internal hemorrhoids
What's the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are usually caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. The most common causes
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Excess body weight
What Can You do About Hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to buy the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Unfortunately, it only temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical called phenylephrine. It does not treat the cause of hemorrhoids. It may have subsided, but after a month or so, severe pain and bleeding could come back again. By using a cream to cover symptoms without treating the real cause is the primary reason why individuals finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgery.
Treatments for Hemorrhoids
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn off some tissue to cut off the supply of blood to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 treatments (one weekly) are necessary. Even though it's advertised as pain-free, several patients reported intense pain during procedure. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the real cause wasn't treated.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical treatment that gets rid of the hemorrhoid. Statistics have shown that this treatment solution may cause incontinence later in life so it's advised only for severe cases. Numerous patients complain of serious pain after, so this option should be the last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. Within a few days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. A few patients encounter pain and bleeding after the procedure. The cause isn't treated, so they can show up again.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is the right choice for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, protect tissue from inflammation, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, itching, and burning. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural medicine formulated to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was designed to promote healthy veins and colon health in several ways *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It supports proper blood flow to help faster healing *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for people who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 helpful tips to get rid of hemorrhoids.
These tips cover pain reduction, what to do during flare-ups, hygiene, exercise, and diet.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Valuable advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Foods you should eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use our products as recommended and follow the tips in our eBook, you will notice a great improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely impressed by the improvement, we do not want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an dietary supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains only natural ingredients extracted from plants, herbs, and trees.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin, diosmin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blackberries, blueberries, and apricots. Rutin has strong anti-inflammatory properties and supports healthy blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. its properties areIt is useful for diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that prevents itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is helpful because of its anti-inflammatory property. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood viscosity essential for circulatory health. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory action. It has been demonstrated in studiesto relieve bleeding, swelling, and itching. *