What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - Are Hemorrhoids Varicose Veins
Hemorrhoids are definitely humiliating. Actually, most people can suffer from hemorrhoids at some point. A painful lump or the sight of blood is frightening. You could possibly get frightened and wonder: what if it's a cancer. The good news: in most cases it's just a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Getting embarrassed is the reason why people won't tell others about thier hemorrhoid. The pain and itching can become unbearable. You can't focus. You feel frustrated and exhausted. Women avoid having sex, afraid that their partner will notice their hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids Explained in Detail
Are Hemorrhoids Varicose Veins - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it is also referred to as a varicose vein). In a normal anus of a person, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood flow is disturbed, leading to inflammation and pain. Abnormal flow of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. And the person will experience pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Physicians classify two types of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are burning and itching. Streaks of blood might appear on a toilet paper after bowel movements.
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and intense pain. Internal hemorrhoids
sometimes clot and protrude. The sight of mucus and blood is also a sign of internal hemorrhoids.
What's the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are usually caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. The most common causes
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Excess body weight
What Can You do About Hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to buy the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Unfortunately, it only temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical called phenylephrine. It does not treat the cause of hemorrhoids. It may have subsided, but after a month or so, severe pain and bleeding could come back again. By using a cream to cover symptoms
without treating the real cause is the primary reason why individuals finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgery
Treatments for Hemorrhoids
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn off some tissue to cut off the supply of blood to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 treatments (one weekly) are necessary. Even though it's advertised as pain-free, several patients reported intense pain during procedure. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the real cause wasn't treated.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical treatment that gets rid of the hemorrhoid. Statistics have shown that this treatment solution may cause incontinence later in life so it's advised only for severe cases. Numerous patients complain of serious pain after, so this option should be the last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. Within a few days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. A few patients encounter pain and bleeding after the procedure. The cause isn't treated, so they can show up again.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural option for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, pain, and itching. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural OTC medicine made to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Burning or aching in anus †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was designed to support colon health and healthy veins from several angles *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It promotes healthy blood circulation to help heal quickly *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for those who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 key tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover what to do during flare-ups, hygiene, diet, pain reduction, and exercise.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Useful advice on
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you'll see a notable improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not amazed by the improvement, we do not want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements you should not use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains only natural ingredients extracted from herbs, plants, and trees.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of a pure Rutin, hesperidin, and diosmin bioflavonoid blend in only one capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory action. It has been shown to also help relieve bleeding, swelling, and itching. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect minimizes itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory properties. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes increased blood flow that is needed for circulatory health. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blackberries, blueberries, and apricots. Rutin has high anti-inflammatory action and supports healthy blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *