Do You Have Hemmorrhoids? - Are Hemorrhoids White
Hemorrhoids are humiliating. Person of any age can get hemorrhoids. You can get scared of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. You worry and ask, "do I have cancer"? The great news: in most cases it's just a swollen vein - a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see how Mother Nature can help you!
We endure the pain in silence because we're too embarrassed to speak about it. The pain and itching become excruciating. You can't concentrate. You really feel frustrated and exhausted. Women avoid intimacy, afraid that their partner will notice their hemorrhoids.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
Are Hemorrhoids White - A hemorrhoid is actually an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It is otherwise called a varicose vein. In a normal anus of an individual, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. Nevertheless, when there is constant pressure restricting blood flow, the veins become inflamed. Poor blood circulation may cause a blood clot. That leads to a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are 2 types of hemorrhoids: classified by doctorsExternal Hemorrhoids
- You can feel burning and itching sensation. Streaks of blood may appear on a toilet tissue after bowel movements.
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. Internal hemorrhoids often clot and protrude. The presence of mucus and blood is also a symptom of internal hemorrhoids
Why do Hemorrhoids Appear?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. List of causes
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Sitting and standing for prolonged time period
- Repeatitive diarrhea
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Family Genetics
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to purchase the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Sad to say, it only temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical called phenylephrine. Having said that, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid is not really treated. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a couple of weeks or months with more severe pain and bleeding. Simply by using a cream to cover symptoms without treating the real cause is the most common reason why individuals finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgical
Treatment Plans for Hemorrhoids
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning up a tissue to stop blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. Five to six procedures (one weekly) are usually necessary. Although this procedure is advertised as pain-free, several patients complain of serious pain during treatment. It does not address the cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear within a year.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment may cause incontinence later so it's recommended only for severe cases. Many patients complain of severe pain after, so it should be the last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the supply of blood, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. Within several days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Some sufferers encounter severe pain and bleeding after the treatment. It does not treat the cause of hemorrhoids so they sometimes reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our Three Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural alternative for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical product made to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was designed to promote healthy veins and colon health in five ways *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It supports proper blood flow to help faster healing *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless eBook for those who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to get rid of hemorrhoids.
These tips cover exercise, hygiene, what to do during flare-ups, diet, and pain reduction.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you should notice a definite improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not amazed by the improvement, we do not want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural herb and plant extracts that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with many other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an dietary supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients extracted from plants, trees, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory properties. It has been demonstrated to relieve swelling, bleeding, and itching. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for diarrhea and indigestion, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect stops itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood flow required for circulatory health. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, apricots, blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin promotes strong blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory action. Used and popular in Europe. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory action. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *