Do You Have Hemmorrhoids? - Are Hemorrhoids White
Hemorrhoids are humiliating. Person of any age can get hemorrhoids. You can get scared of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. You worry and ask, "do I have cancer"? The great news: in most cases it's just a swollen vein - a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see how Mother Nature can help you!
We endure the pain in silence because we're too embarrassed to speak about it. The pain and itching become excruciating. You can't concentrate. You really feel frustrated and exhausted. Women avoid intimacy, afraid that their partner will notice their hemorrhoids.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
Are Hemorrhoids White - A hemorrhoid is actually an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It is otherwise called a varicose vein. In a normal anus of an individual, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. Nevertheless, when there is constant pressure restricting blood flow, the veins become inflamed. Poor blood circulation may cause a blood clot. That leads to a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are 2 types of hemorrhoids: classified by doctorsExternal Hemorrhoids
- You can feel burning and itching sensation. Streaks of blood may appear on a toilet tissue after bowel movements.
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. Internal hemorrhoids often clot and protrude. The presence of mucus and blood is also a symptom of internal hemorrhoids
Why do Hemorrhoids Appear?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. List of causes
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Sitting and standing for prolonged time period
- Repeatitive diarrhea
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Family Genetics
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to purchase the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Sad to say, it only temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical called phenylephrine. Having said that, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid is not really treated. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a couple of weeks or months with more severe pain
and bleeding. Simply by using a cream to cover symptoms
without treating the real cause is the most common reason why individuals finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgical
Treatment Plans for Hemorrhoids
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning up a tissue to stop blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. Five to six procedures (one weekly) are usually necessary. Although this procedure is advertised as pain-free, several patients complain of serious pain during treatment. It does not address the cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear within a year.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment may cause incontinence later so it's recommended only for severe cases. Many patients complain of severe pain after, so it should be the last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the supply of blood, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. Within several days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Some sufferers encounter severe pain and bleeding after the treatment. It does not treat the cause of hemorrhoids so they sometimes reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This Three Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural alternative for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, cool down, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical medicine formulated to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Rectal pain and itching†
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was formulated to support healthy veins and colon health in multiple ways *
- It supports healthy blood circulation to help heal quickly *
- It promotes strong and healthy veins *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 useful tips to stop hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover exercise, pain reduction, what to do during flare-ups, diet, and hygiene.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Helpful advice on
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you should notice a symptomatic improvement in just a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, we do not want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural ingredients from plants and herbs that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements you should not use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an dietary supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains only natural ingredients from plants, trees, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of a pure Rutin, hesperidin, and diosmin bioflavonoid blend in a single capsule.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood viscosity that is needed for circulatory health. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive tract. its properties areIt is great for diarrhea and indigestion, helping to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that reduces itching. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory action. It has been shown to also help relieve swelling, bleeding, and itching. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blackberries, blueberries, and apricots. Rutin has potent anti-inflammatory action and promotes strong blood vessels. Used and popular in Europe. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory effects. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *