Learn about Hemorrhoids - Bleeding bm after Birth
Hemorrhoids may be humiliating. Person of any age can get hemorrhoids. You can get scared of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. You could possibly panic and wonder: what if it's a cancer. But, no need for fear, it's just a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and find out how Mother Nature could help you.
Getting humiliated is the reason why people won't tell others about thier hemorrhoid problem. But, as time passes, it may become excruciating and itchy. It could disturb you. You become tired and even stressed out. A lot of women can think "What if he notices?", and start avoiding sex.
Hemorrhoid - What exactly is it?
Bleeding bm after Birth - A hemorrhoid is actually an enlarged vein in the anus (it's also known as a varicose vein). In a healthy individual, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to regulate bowel movements. Nevertheless, if there's constant pressure restricting blood circulation, the veins become inflamed. Abnormal circulation of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. And a person ends up with a very painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Medical doctors have categorized 2 kinds of hemorrhoidsInternal Hemorrhoids
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. They often clot and swell. Blood and mucus also indicate internal hemorrhoids
- You can feel itching and burning sensation. Blood smudges can appear on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
The Cause of Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are caused by too much pressure on the veins in the anus. Probable causes:
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Family Genetics
- Repeatitive diarrhea
- Improper weightlifting form at the gym
- Weight problems
- Sitting and standing for prolonged time period
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
How to cope with hemorrhoids?
Normally, a person's reaction is to instantly go to the drugstore and purchase a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. However, sad to say, it only copes with the symptoms
by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance called phenylephrine. Having said that, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid is not really addressed. It may have gone away, but after a month or so, severe pain and bleeding may reocur. Simply by using a cream to cover symptoms without curing the cause is the main reason why individuals finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgery
Treatment Plans for Hemorrhoids
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning a tissue to cease blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 sessions are needed. Even though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most people do complain about unbearable pain during the process. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the cause is not addressed.
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the supply of blood, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. After a couple of days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. Other patients may experience bleeding and pain after the treatment. They can reappear since the source of the problem is not treated.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics reveal that this type of procedure can be dangerous. So severe cases are only recommended for this hemorrhoid treatment solution. A lot of patients have complaints because of the very painful process of recovery, that is why it must be considered as a last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This Three Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is made for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, protect tissue from inflammation, and reduce swelling. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural product made to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was designed to promote colon health and healthy veins in multiple ways *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It supports healthy blood circulation to help faster healing *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and
. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to get rid of hemorrhoids.
These tips cover pain reduction, exercise, hygiene, diet, and what to do during flare-ups.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Valuable advice on
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Foods to eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you should see an overall improvement in just a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, we do not want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients extracted from plants, herbs, and trees.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a healthy dose of 240 mg of a pure Hesperidin, rutin, and diosmin bioflavonoid blend in only a single capsule.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is helpful because of its anti-inflammatory action. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports proper blood viscosity that is essential for circulatory health. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory properties. It has been shown to also help relieve itching, swelling, and bleeding. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blueberries, apricots, and blackberries. Rutin has high anti-inflammatory properties and supports strong blood vessels. Used and popular in Europe. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. its properties areIt is useful for treating indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect minimizes itching. *