Learn Everything about Hemorrhoids - Can You Have Hemorroids without Bleeding?
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. Anybody can get hemorrhoids. Lump can be painful and even just seeing blood can be scary. You panic and ask, "do I have cancer"? The good news: in most cases it's just a swollen vein - a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Sometimes, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because of the embarrassment. The pain and itching become unbearable. You can't focus. You feel frustrated and exhausted. Most women can think "What if he notices?", and that's why they avoid having sex.
Hemorrhoid - What is it?
Can You Have Hemorroids without Bleeding? - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it is also referred to as a varicose vein). In a normal anus of a person, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. But the veins get inflamed when they are constantly pressured resulting to poor blood circulation. Abnormal flow of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. That results in a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists have categorized two kinds of hemorrhoidsInternal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and severe pain. Internal hemorrhoids sometimes clot and protrude. The sight of mucus and blood is also a symptom of internal hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are burning and itching. Streaks of blood might appear on a toilet tissue after bowel movements.
The Causes of Hemorrhoids
(another name for hemorrhoids) are caused by a constant pressure on the veins in the anus. Potential causes:
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Excess body weight
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
Dealing with Hemorrhoids
People's first reaction is to buy the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Unfortunately, it only temporarily masks the symptoms
by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical called phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it is expected that it could return after a couple of week with more pain and intense bleeding. By not really dealing with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery
Treatments for Hemorrhoids
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its supply of blood. Within a few days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. A few sufferers encounter severe pain and bleeding after the treatment. It doesn't treat the cause of hemorrhoids so they sometimes reappear.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn up some tissue to cut off the supply of blood to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 procedures (one weekly) are usually necessary. Even though this procedure is advertised as pain-free, several patients complain of serious pain during treatment. It doesn't address the cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear again within a year.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical treatment which gets rid of the hemorrhoid. Statistics have shown that this treatment solution may cause incontinence later so it's suggested only for severe cases. Numerous patients complain of severe pain after, so it should be the last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a perfect answer for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, protect tissue from inflammation, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical medicine formulated to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Constipation †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was designed to promote healthy veins and colon health from several angles *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It supports healthy blood flow to help faster healing *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless eBook for people who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 valuable tips to get rid of hemorrhoids.
These tips cover pain reduction, exercise, hygiene, diet, and what to do during flare-ups.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Useful advice on
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Foods to eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you'll see a noticeable improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not astonished by the improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural extracts from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients from trees, herbs, and plants.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin, hesperidin, and diosmin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive tract. its properties areIt is great for diarrhea and indigestion, helping to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect minimizes itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is beneficial for its anti-inflammatory effects. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood viscosity that is beneficial for circulatory health. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory properties. Research suggests it helps relieve bleeding, swelling, and itching. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, apricots, blackberries, and blueberries. Rutin promotes strong blood vessels and has high anti-inflammatory properties. Widely used in Europe. *