Learn Everything about Hemorrhoids - Can You Use Hemorrhoid Cream on Dogs?
Hemorrhoids are definitely embarrassing. Actually, many people can get hemorrhoids at some point in their life. Lump can be painful and even just seeing blood can be terrifying. You panic and ask, "do I have cancer"? However, no need for fear, it's simply a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading to discover how Mother Nature could help you.
Sometimes, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because they are embarrassed to talk about this private issue. The pain and itching become unbearable. You can't focus. It may cause depression. Women avoid having sex, afraid that their lover will discover their hemorrhoids.
What Exactly are Hemorrhoids?
Can You Use Hemorrhoid Cream
on Dogs? - A hemorrhoid is an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It's otherwise referred to as a varicose vein. In a normal anus of a person, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. But the veins get swollen when they are continuously pressured leading to poor blood flow. Abnormal flow of the blood would lead to clotting of the blood. That results in a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists recognize 2 types of hemorrhoidsInternal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and severe pain. Swelling and clotting is encountered. Internal hemorrhoids
could also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
- usual symptoms are itching and burning. During bowel movements, blood stains can appear.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Potential causes:
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Excess body weight
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Frequent Diarrhea
How to deal with hemorrhoids?
First thing individuals normally do is to get a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Unfortunately, it just temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical phenylephrine. It does not treat the real cause of hemorrhoids. It may have subsided, but after a month or more, severe pain and bleeding will reocur. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not treating the real source of the issue is the leading reason people end up at the doctor's, needing a major treatment or even surgery.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical treatment which removes the hemorrhoid. Statistics shows that this surgical option may cause issues with urinating, that is why this is just for serious cases of hemorrhoids. It is suggested as a last resort due to its very painful recovery that the patients have to go through.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn up some tissue to cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid. Each week, the patient has to endure one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Despite the fact that ads show that it's not painful, sufferers have said that it's painful particularly during the session. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the cause isn't addressed.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its supply of blood. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a couple of days. After the procedure, the bleeding and pain may be felt. They may reappear since the source of the problem isn't treated.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is the right choice for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, itching, and burning. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural OTC product made to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Constipation †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was designed to support colon health and healthy veins in five ways *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It supports healthy and strong veins *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It promotes healthy blood flow to help faster healing *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 useful tips to stop hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover exercise, diet, what to do during flare-ups, pain reduction, and hygiene.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Valuable advice on
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- How to improve hygiene habits
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use our products diligently and follow the advice in our eBook, you'll notice a rapid improvement in just a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you don't see great improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with many other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains only natural ingredients extracted from trees, plants, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a healthy dose of 240 mg of a pure Rutin, diosmin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid mix in only a single capsule.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory activity. Research suggests it helps relieve itching, swelling, and bleeding. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive tract. its properties areIt is great for diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect reduces itching. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports proper blood flow essential for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is used for its anti-inflammatory action. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blackberries, apricots, and blueberries. Rutin has strong anti-inflammatory properties and promotes healthy blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *