Do You Have Hemmorrhoids? - Dangling Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids may be humiliating. In fact, a lot of people can suffer from hemorrhoids at a certain point in their life. Lump can be very painful and even just seeing blood can be scary. Maybe you could wonder if you have a cancer. However, here's a good news: In all the most common cases it is just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and find out how Mother Nature can help you!
Oftentimes, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because of the embarrassment. The pain and itching become agonizing. You can't concentrate. Often it can cause depression. Women avoid intimacy, afraid that their partner will notice their hemorrhoids.
Exactly What is a Hemorrhoid?
Dangling Hemorrhoids - A hemorrhoid is actually an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It is otherwise called a varicose vein. In a normal anus of an individual, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. Nevertheless, if there's constant pressure restricting blood flow, the veins become inflamed. Abnormal circulation of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. And a person ends up with a very painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists classify two kinds of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. They often clot and swell. The presence of mucus and blood is also a symptom
of internal hemorrhoids
- You can feel burning and itching sensation. Blood smudges can appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
Why do Hemorrhoids Appear?
Hemorrhoids are caused by a constant pressure on the veins in the anus. List of causes
- Weight problems
- Improper weightlifting form at the gym
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Repeatitive diarrhea
- Sitting and standing for prolonged time period
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Family Genetics
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to purchase the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Sad to say, it only temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical called phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. It may have gone away, but after a month or so, severe pain and bleeding could return. By not really coping with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery
Treatment Plans for Hemorrhoids
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the supply of blood, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. After a couple of days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. Some sufferers encounter pain and bleeding right after the treatment. It does not treat the cause of hemorrhoids so they sometimes reappear.
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning a tissue to stop blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 sessions are required. Even though this procedure is advertised as pain-free, several patients reported serious pain during treatment. It does not address the cause, so the hemorrhoids can reappear.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics reveal that this type of procedure may be risky. So serious cases are only recommended for this hemorrhoid treatment solution. Many patients complain of excruciating pain after, so this option must be the last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural option for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, itching, and burning. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural OTC medicine made to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Constipation †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was formulated to support healthy veins and colon health in multiple ways *
- It promotes healthy blood circulation to help quicker healing *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for those who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 valuable tips to get rid of hemorrhoids.
These tips cover pain reduction, exercise, what to do during flare-ups, hygiene, and diet.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Valuable advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you will notice a considerable improvement in just a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not absolutely amazed by the improvement, we don't want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural herb and plant extracts that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains natural ingredients extracted from plants, herbs, and trees.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a healthy dose of 240 mg of a pure Hesperidin, diosmin, and rutin bioflavonoid mix in only one capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory activity. It has been shown to also help relieve bleeding, itching, and swelling. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive tract. its properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that stops itching. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blackberries, apricots, and blueberries. Rutin has strong anti-inflammatory properties and supports strong blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood viscosity that is beneficial for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is helpful because of its anti-inflammatory properties. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *