Learn about Hemorrhoids - Do Hemorrhoids Affect the Prostate
The most humiliating thing you could have on your body is hemorrhoids. The truth is, many people will have a hemorrhoid at some stage in their life. You can get frightened of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. You worry and ask, "do I have cancer"? But, no need for fear, it's simply a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Oftentimes, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because they are embarrassed to talk about this private issue. The pain and itching become agonizing. You can't concentrate. Often it may cause depression. A lot of women may think "What if he notices?", and start avoiding making love.
Hemorrhoid - What exactly is it?
Do Hemorrhoids Affect the Prostate - A hemorrhoid is actually an enlarged vein in the anus (it is also known as a varicose vein). In a healthy individual, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to control bowel movements. But, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood circulation is disrupted, leading to inflammation and pain. This may create a blood clot. And the individual will feel pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists classify 2 kinds of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- You can feel burning and itching sensation. Blood smudges can appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. They often clot and swell. Internal hemorrhoids
can also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Probable causes:
- Improper weightlifting form at the gym
- Sitting and standing for prolonged time period
- Family Genetics
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Weight problems
- Repeatitive diarrhea
What Could You do About Hemorrhoids?
The first thing individuals normally do is to purchase a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. However, unfortunately, it only copes with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance referred to as phenylephrine. It doesn't treat the main cause of hemorrhoids. It may have gone away, but after a month or more, severe pain and bleeding will come back again. Simply by using a cream to cover symptoms without healing the cause is the primary reason why people finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgical
Treatment Plans for Hemorrhoids
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the supply of blood, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. After a couple of days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. After the treatment, the bleeding and pain may be felt. The cause is not addressed, so they can show up again.
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning a tissue to stop blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 sessions are required. Despite that ads show that it's not painful, people have reported that it's very painful especially during the session. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the cause wasn't treated.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics reveal that this type of procedure may be risky. So serious cases are only suitable for this hemorrhoid procedure. It is suggested as a last resort due to its really painful recovery.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is scientifically formulated for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, pain, and itching. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, protect tissue from inflammation, and cool down. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural OTC product formulated to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Constipation †
- Rectal pain and itching†
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was designed to promote colon health and healthy veins from several angles *
- It promotes proper blood flow to help quicker healing *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless information for those who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to stop hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover diet, what to do during flare-ups, hygiene, exercise, and pain reduction.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Helpful advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use our products diligently and follow the advice in our eBook, you'll notice a notable improvement within several days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, we do not want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is our number one priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural herb and plant extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients from herbs, plants, and trees.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin, diosmin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood viscosity that is required for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory properties. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory action. It has been shown to also help relieve bleeding, swelling, and itching. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. its properties areIt is useful for diarrhea and indigestion, helping to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that minimizes itching. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blueberries, blackberries, and apricots. Rutin supports healthy blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory action. Used and very popular in Europe. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *