What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - Does Hemorrhoids Surgery Hurt
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. Anybody can get hemorrhoids. A painful lump or the sight of blood is frightening. Perhaps you could wonder if you have a cancer. The good news: in most cases it is just a swollen vein - a hemorrhoid.
Read this site in detail and find out how Mother Nature could help you...
Getting embarrassed is the reason why people won't tell others about thier hemorrhoid. The pain and itching become intolerable. You can't focus. You feel frustrated and tired. Women avoid having sex, afraid that their partner will discover their hemorrhoids.
What is a Hemorrhoid?
Does Hemorrhoids Surgery Hurt - A hemorrhoid is an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It is otherwise referred to as a varicose vein. In a healthy person, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to regulate bowel movements. However, if there's constant pressure restricting blood circulation, the veins become inflamed. Abnormal flow of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. And the person will experience pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are two types of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are burning and itching. Blood streaks can appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and severe pain. They sometimes clot and swell. Internal hemorrhoids
could also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
What's the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Excess body weight
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Lifting of heavy objects
How to deal with hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to buy the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Unfortunately, it only temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical phenylephrine. It does not treat the cause of hemorrhoids. It may have subsided, but after a month or so, severe pain and bleeding will return. By using a cream to cover symptoms without curing the cause is the most common reason why people finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgery
Treatment Methods for Hemorrhoids
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn up some tissue to cut off the supply of blood to the hemorrhoid. Five to 6 sessions are required. Despite the fact that ads show that it's not painful, sufferers have said that it's painful specifically during the treatment. It doesn't address the cause, so the hemorrhoids can reappear.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgery which eliminates the hemorrhoid. Statistics show that this type of procedure may be dangerous. So serious cases are only suggested for this treatment. It's suggested as a last resort due to its really painful recovery that the patients must go through.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its supply of blood. After a few days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. After the procedure, the bleeding and pain may be felt. It doesn't treat the cause of hemorrhoids so they commonly reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is scientifically formulated for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical product formulated to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was formulated to support colon health and healthy veins from multiple angles *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It promotes strong and healthy veins *
- It supports proper blood flow to help heal quickly *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 valuable tips to get rid of hemorrhoids.
These tips cover diet, exercise, pain reduction, hygiene, and what to do during flare-ups.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Helpful advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to improve hygiene habits
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you'll notice a substantial improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see great improvement, we do not want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other products you should not use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains only natural ingredients from plants, trees, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin, hesperidin, and diosmin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, apricots, blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin supports strong blood vessels and has high anti-inflammatory action. Widely used in Europe. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that stops itching. *
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory action. It has been shown to also help relieve itching, swelling, and bleeding. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports proper blood viscosity essential for circulatory health. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is beneficial for its anti-inflammatory properties. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *