Struggling with Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - Dog with Bleeding Hemorrhoids
The most humiliating thing you can have on your body is hemorrhoids. The truth is, a lot of people will get a hemorrhoid at some stage in their life. Lump can be very painful and even just seeing blood can be terrifying. Maybe you could wonder if you have a cancer. The great news: most likely it's just a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
In some cases, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because they are embarrassed to talk about it. The pain and itching become excruciating. You can't concentrate. You become tired and depressed. Many women may think "What if he notices?", and that is why they avoid being intimate.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
Dog with Bleeding Hemorrhoids - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it's also called a varicose vein). Bowel movements are controlled by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. Nonetheless, when there's constant pressure restricting blood flow, the veins become inflamed. Abnormal circulation of the blood would lead to clotting of the blood. And a person ends up with a very painful
, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors classify 2 types of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- most common indication is bleeding of the rectum and intense pain. Swelling and clotting is experienced. The presence of mucus and blood is also a sign of internal hemorrhoids
- the most common indications are itchiness and burning sensation. During bowel movements, blood stains can be seen.
What is the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids are brought on by a constant pressure on the veins in the anus. Probable causes:
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Too much body weight
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Standing and sitting for a long time
- Family Genetics
- Child delivery and pregnancy
How to cope with hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to purchase the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Sadly, it just temporarily masks the symptoms
by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical called phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it's expected that it will return right after few weeks with more pain and serious bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not curing the real source of the issue is the number one reason people end up at the doctor's, needing a major treatment or surgical treatment.
How to deal with a Hemorrhoid?
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn a tissue for the supply of blood to cut off from the hemorrhoid. Every week, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Although it's advertised as pain-free, several patients reported severe pain during procedure. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the real cause wasn't treated.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that surgically removes the hemorrhoids. Statistics shows that this hemorrhoid treatment solution may cause complications with urinating, that's why this is just for serious cases of hemorrhoids. Many patients complain of serious pain after, so this option must be the last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after several days. Some patients encounter pain and bleeding right after the procedure. They can reappear because the source of the problem wasn't addressed.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This Three Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a complete answer for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, burning, and itching. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural OTC product formulated to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Constipation †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was designed to promote colon health and healthy veins from multiple angles *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It supports healthy blood flow to help heal quickly *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for people who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover hygiene, pain reduction, what to do during flare-ups, exercise, and diet.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Helpful advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use our products as recommended and follow the advice in our eBook, you should see a definite improvement within several days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely astonished by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients from plants, herbs, and trees.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin, diosmin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory properties. Research suggests it helps relieve swelling, itching, and bleeding. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood viscosity that is needed for circulatory health. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blackberries, apricots, and blueberries. Rutin has strong anti-inflammatory properties and promotes strong blood vessels. Used and very popular in Europe. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory action. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for treating diarrhea and indigestion, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that reduces itching. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.