Things You need to know about Hemorrhoids - Electric Medical Device for Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. The fact is, many people will get a hemorrhoid at some point in their life. Lump can be painful and even just seeing blood can be terrifying. You could possibly get afraid and wonder: what if it's a cancer. But, here's a great news: In all the most common cases it is just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading to find out how Mother Nature can help you!
Getting embarrassed is the reason why people won't tell others. However, after some time, it can become painful and itchy. It can bother you. You feel frustrated and tired. Many women may think "What if he notices?", and that's the reason why they avoid intimacy.
What is a Hemorrhoid?
Electric Medical Device for Treatment of Hemorrhoids - A hemorrhoid is an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It's otherwise called a varicose vein. In a normal anus of a person, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. But the veins get swollen when they are constantly pressured resulting to poor blood circulation. Poor blood flow may cause a blood clot. And the person will feel pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors recognize two kinds of hemorrhoidsInternal Hemorrhoids
- most typical symptom
is bleeding of the rectum and intense pain
. They sometimes clot and swell. The sight of mucus and blood is also a symptom of internal hemorrhoids
- the most typical signs are itching and burning sensation. Blood streaks can appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
Why do Hemorrhoids Happen?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are usually caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. Possible causes:
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Standing and sitting for an extended time
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Lifting of heavy objects
- Excessive body weight
What Can You do About Hemorrhoids?
Commonly, a person's reaction would be to immediately go to the pharmacy and purchase a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical within the cream only reduces the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. But it doesn't treat the real cause. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it is expected that it may return after a couple of week with more pain and serious bleeding. By not really dealing with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery
Hemorrhoid Treatment Options
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared laser is used to burn off a tissue for the supply of blood to cut off from the hemorrhoid. Five to 6 sessions are required. Though this procedure is advertised as pain-free, several patients reported intense pain during treatment. It doesn't deal with the cause, so the hemorrhoids can reappear again after a few months.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a procedure that gets rid of the hemorrhoids. Statistics show that this type of procedure may be risky. So severe cases are only suitable for this hemorrhoid procedure. Numerous patients complain of agonizing pain after, so this option should be the last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid to stop the supply of blood. After a few days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. A few sufferers encounter pain and bleeding after the treatment. It doesn't treat the cause of hemorrhoids so they sometimes reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is made for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, burning, and pain. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural product made to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was formulated to support colon health and healthy veins in five ways *
- It promotes proper blood circulation to help heal quickly *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for those who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 key tips to get rid of hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover what to do during flare-ups, exercise, pain reduction, diet, and hygiene.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods you should eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you'll notice a rapid improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see great improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements you should not use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients from herbs, trees, and plants.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blueberries, blackberries, and apricots. Rutin has high anti-inflammatory activity and promotes healthy blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory properties. It has been demonstrated in studiesto relieve itching, swelling, and bleeding. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood viscosity that is essential for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is helpful because of its anti-inflammatory property. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. its properties areIt is useful for diarrhea and indigestion, helping to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect stops itching. *