Things You should Know about Hemorrhoids - Eliminate Hemorrhoids without Surgery
One of the most embarrassing thing you can have on your body is hemorrhoids. The fact is, most people will get a hemorrhoid at some point in their life. Lump can be painful and even just seeing blood can be scary. You could possibly get afraid and wonder: what if it's a cancer. However, no need for fear, it's just a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading to see how Mother Nature can help you!
We suffer in silence because we're too embarrassed to talk about it. The pain and itching may become unbearable. You can't focus. You feel frustrated and exhausted. Many women can think "What if he notices?", and that's the reason why they avoid having sex.
What Exactly are Hemorrhoids?
Eliminate Hemorrhoids without Surgery - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it is also referred to as a varicose vein). In a healthy person, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to regulate bowel movements. Nonetheless, when there is constant pressure restricting blood flow, the veins become inflamed. This will cause a blood clot. And a person ends up with a painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are two types of hemorrhoids: classified by medical doctorsExternal Hemorrhoids
- the most typical indications are burning sensation and itchiness. Streaks of blood can be seen on a toilet paper after bowel movements.
- most typical sign is bleeding of the rectum and intense pain. Internal hemorrhoids
sometimes clot and protrude. The sight of mucus and blood is also a sign of internal hemorrhoids.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Excessive body weight
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Too much lifting
- Standing and sitting for an extended time
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
How to deal with hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to buy the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. But, sad to say, it only deals with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance known as phenylephrine. But, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid is not really treated. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it is expected that it could return after few weeks with more pain and serious bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not healing the real source of the problem is the number one reason people end up at the doctor's office, needing a major treatment or surgery.
How to deal with a Hemorrhoid?
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared laser is used to burn a tissue for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 treatments (one weekly) are usually needed. Though it's advertised as pain-free, several patients complain of severe pain during treatment. It doesn't treat the cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a procedure that eliminates the hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment method may cause incontinence later in life so it's suggested only for serious cases. Numerous patients complain of serious pain after, so it must be the last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. Within a couple of days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. A few patients encounter severe pain and bleeding right after the treatment. It doesn't cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they sometimes reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is made for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, burning, and pain. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural OTC medicine formulated to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was formulated to support healthy veins and colon health from several angles *
- It supports strong and healthy veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
- It supports proper blood flow to help faster healing *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 useful tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover exercise, hygiene, diet, what to do during flare-ups, and pain reduction.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Helpful advice on
- Foods to eat and avoid
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you should notice a notable improvement in a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you don't see great improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains natural ingredients from trees, herbs, and plants.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a healthy dose of 240 mg of a pure Rutin, hesperidin, and diosmin bioflavonoid mix in only a single capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons and is used for its anti-inflammatory effects. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive tract. its properties areIt is useful for indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that minimizes itching. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, apricots, blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin supports healthy blood vessels and has strong anti-inflammatory properties. Used and popular in Europe. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports proper blood flow that is beneficial for circulatory health. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory action. Research suggests it helps relieve swelling, itching, and bleeding. *