Things You need to know about Hemorrhoids - External Hemorrhoids Near Perineum
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. The fact is, many people will have a hemorrhoid at some point in their life. A painful lump or the sight of blood is frightening. Perhaps you could wonder if you have a cancer. However, no need for fear, it's just a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Read this site in detail and find out how Mother Nature could help you...
Getting embarrassed is the reason why people won't tell others about thier hemorrhoid. The pain and itching become intolerable. It can disturb you. You feel frustrated and tired. Women avoid having sex, afraid that their partner will discover their hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids Explained in Detail
External Hemorrhoids Near Perineum - A hemorrhoid is an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It is otherwise referred to as a varicose vein. Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood flow is disrupted, resulting to inflammation and pain. Abnormal flow of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. That results in a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Physicians classify two kinds of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are itching and burning. Blood streaks can appear on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and severe pain. They sometimes clot and swell. Internal hemorrhoids
could also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
What's the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. The most common causes
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Lifting of heavy objects
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Excess body weight
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
What Can You do About Hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to buy the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. But, sad to say, it only copes with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance referred to as phenylephrine. However, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid is not really cured. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a few months with more intense pain and bleeding. By not really dealing with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery.
Treatment Methods for Hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgery which removes the hemorrhoid. Statistics show that this type of procedure can be risky. So serious cases are only recommended for this treatment. It's suggested as a last resort due to its very painful recovery.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn up some tissue to cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid. Five to 6 sessions are needed. Despite the fact that ads show that it's not painful, sufferers have reported that it's really painful specifically during the treatment. It doesn't deal with the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids can reappear.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its supply of blood. After a few days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. After the procedure, the bleeding and pain may be felt. The cause isn't addressed, so they can appear again.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a comprehensive answer for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, burning, and pain. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural OTC product formulated to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Constipation †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Rectal pain and itching†
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was designed to promote healthy veins and colon health from several angles *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It promotes healthy blood circulation to help faster healing *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 key tips to get rid of hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover pain reduction, hygiene, what to do during flare-ups, exercise, and diet.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Helpful advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use our products as recommended and follow the advice in our eBook, you will notice a definite improvement within days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not amazed by the improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural ingredients from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with many other products you should not use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains natural ingredients from trees, plants, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of a pure Hesperidin, diosmin, and rutin bioflavonoid mix in one capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for treating indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect prevents itching. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory action. Research suggests it helps relieve bleeding, swelling, and itching. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood flow essential for circulatory health. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, apricots, blackberries, and blueberries. Rutin promotes strong blood vessels and has strong anti-inflammatory properties. Used and very popular in Europe. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory property. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *