Things You must know about Hemorrhoids - External Hemorrhoids without Pain
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. The fact is, a lot of people will get a hemorrhoid at some stage in their life. Anyone can get frightened of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. Perhaps you could wonder if you have a cancer. The good news: most likely it is simply a hemorrhoid.
Read this site in detail and learn how Mother Nature can help you...
Getting embarrassed is the reason why people won't tell others. However, after some time, it can become excruciating and itchy. You can't focus. It may cause depression. Many women may think "What if he notices?", and that's the reason why they avoid being intimate.
What Exactly are Hemorrhoids?
without Pain - A hemorrhoid is an enlarged vein in the anus (it is also called a varicose vein). In a healthy person, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to control bowel movements. But the veins get swollen when they are constantly pressured leading to poor blood flow. This will cause a blood clot. And a person ends up with a painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors classify 2 types of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- the most typical indications are itching and burning sensation. During bowel movements, blood stains can appear.
- most typical indication is bleeding of the rectum and extreme pain. Swelling and clotting is encountered. Blood and mucus can indicate internal hemorrhoids
Why do Hemorrhoids Happen?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Too much lifting
- Standing and sitting for an extended time
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Excessive body weight
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
First thing individuals commonly do is to purchase a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, it just temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical called phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a few weeks with more serious pain and bleeding. By using a cream to cover symptoms without addressing the real cause is the main reason why people finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgical
Hemorrhoid Treatment Options
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared laser is used to burn a tissue in order for the supply of blood to cut off from the hemorrhoid. Weekly, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most patients do complain about intolerable pain during the procedure. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the real cause is not treated.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a few days. Some other patients can experience bleeding and pain right after the procedure. They may reappear because the source of the problem is not addressed.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a procedure that surgically removes the hemorrhoids. Statistics shows that this treatment may cause problems with urinating, that's why this is just for severe cases. Many patients have complaints because of the really painful process of recovery, that's the reason why it should be considered as a last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural alternative for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, protect tissue from inflammation, and cool down. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, pain, and itching. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural OTC medicine formulated to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Constipation †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Burning or aching in anus †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was designed to promote colon health and healthy veins in multiple ways *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It supports proper blood flow to help heal quickly *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless eBook for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 useful tips to get rid of hemorrhoids.
These tips cover pain reduction, hygiene, diet, what to do during flare-ups, and exercise.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Helpful advice on
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use our products diligently and follow the tips in our eBook, you'll notice a major improvement within several days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see an improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is our number one priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other products you should not use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains only natural ingredients extracted from herbs, plants, and trees.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of a pure Diosmin, hesperidin, and rutin bioflavonoid mix in one capsule.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for treating indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that stops itching. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory properties. It has been shown to also help relieve swelling, bleeding, and itching. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blueberries, blackberries, and apricots. Rutin has potent anti-inflammatory properties and promotes strong blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood viscosity needed for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory properties. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *