Struggling with Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - Foods Not to Eat with Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are certainly embarrassing. The truth is, many people will have a hemorrhoid at some point in their life. An agonizing lump or the sight of blood is scary. You could possibly panic and wonder: what if it's a cancer. But, no need for fear, it's simply a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and find out how Mother Nature could help you!
Getting humiliated is the reason why people won't tell others. The pain and itching usually become very painful. You lose your concentration and can't think about anything else. You really feel frustrated and tired. Many women may think "What if he notices?", and start avoiding having sex.
Exactly What is a Hemorrhoid?
Foods Not to Eat with Hemorrhoids - A hemorrhoid is actually an enlarged vein in the anus (it is also known as a varicose vein). In a healthy individual, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to control bowel movements. However the veins get swollen when they are continuously pressured resulting to poor blood circulation. Poor blood circulation may cause a blood clot. And a person ends up with a very painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are 2 kinds of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- the most common signs are burning sensation and itchiness. Blood smudges can appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
- most common symptom is bleeding of the rectum and severe pain. They often clot and swell. Internal hemorrhoids
can also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
Why do Hemorrhoids Happen?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are commonly caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. List of causes
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Too much body weight
- Family Genetics
- Too much lifting
- Standing and sitting for a long time
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Recurrence of diarrhea
How to cope with hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to purchase the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. However, unfortunately, it only copes with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance known as phenylephrine. It doesn't treat the main cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a couple of months with more intense pain and bleeding. Simply by using a cream to cover symptoms without healing the cause is the most common reason why individuals finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment
and worst, a surgical treatment.
Treatment Options for Hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that gets rid of the hemorrhoids. Statistics reveal that this type of procedure may be dangerous. So severe cases are only suggested for this treatment. It is recommended as a last resort due to its really painful recovery that the patients must go through.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn off a tissue for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 sessions are required. Despite that ads show that it's not painful, sufferers have said that it is painful specifically during the treatment. It does not deal with the cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear after some time.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to stop the supply of blood. After several days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. After the treatment, the bleeding and pain may be felt. It does not treat the cause of hemorrhoids so they commonly reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is scientifically formulated for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, cool down, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, pain
, and itching. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural OTC product made to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Burning or aching in anus †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was formulated to support healthy veins and colon health from several angles *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It promotes proper blood circulation to help quicker healing *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for people who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 tips to get rid of hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover what to do during flare-ups, hygiene, exercise, diet, and pain reduction.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Useful advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Foods to eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you will see a definite improvement within days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not astonished by the improvement, we don't want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an dietary supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients from plants, trees, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of a pure Hesperidin, rutin, and diosmin bioflavonoid mix in only one capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. It has been shown to also help relieve bleeding, itching, and swelling. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports proper blood viscosity that is required for circulatory health. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. its properties areIt is great for diarrhea and indigestion, helping to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that stops itching. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blackberries, blueberries, and apricots. Rutin supports strong blood vessels and has high anti-inflammatory action. Widely used in Europe. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is used for its anti-inflammatory action. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *