Learn about Hemorrhoids - Foods to Eat for Patient with External Hemorrhoids
The most humiliating thing you can have on your body is hemorrhoids. In fact, many people can suffer from hemorrhoids at some point. You can get frightened of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. You worry and ask, "do I have cancer"? However, here's a great news: In all the most common cases it's just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Read this website in detail and learn how Mother Nature can help you...
Oftentimes, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because they are embarrassed to talk about this private issue. The pain and itching sometimes become excruciating. You can't concentrate. You really feel frustrated and worn out. Women are scared to be intimate with their partners thinking that their partners could be repulsed if they noticed thier hemorrhoids.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
Foods to Eat for Patient with External Hemorrhoids - A hemorrhoid is actually an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It's otherwise called a varicose vein. In a normal anus of an individual, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. But, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood circulation is disturbed, leading to inflammation and pain. Abnormal circulation of the blood would lead to clotting of the blood. And the individual will feel pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Medical doctors recognize two kinds of hemorrhoidsExternal Hemorrhoids
- You may feel burning and itching sensation. During bowel movements, blood stains can appear.
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. Swelling and clotting is encountered. The sight of mucus and blood is also a sign of internal hemorrhoids.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids are brought on by a constant pressure on the veins in the anus. Probable causes:
- Pregnancy and birth of a baby
- Repeatitive diarrhea
- Weight problems
- Improper weightlifting form at the gym
- Sitting and standing for extented period of time
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Family Genetics
How to cope with hemorrhoids?
The first thing individuals usually do is to get a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Unfortunately, a phenylephrine chemical within the cream only reduces the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. It doesn't treat the real cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it's expected that it will return right after a couple of week with more pain and serious bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not addressing the real source of the issue is the number one reason people end up at the doctor's, needing a major treatment solution or even surgical procedure.
Treatment Plans for Hemorrhoids
- Infrared coagulation - It's done by burning off a tissue to stop blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. Each week, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Even though it's advertised as pain-free, several patients reported serious pain during treatment. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the real cause wasn't treated.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It's a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics shows that this treatment solution may cause complications with urinating, that's why this is only for severe cases of hemorrhoids. Numerous patients complain of serious pain after, so this option should be the last resort.Rubber band ligation - To be able to cut off the blood supply, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a couple of days. A few patients encounter pain and bleeding after the treatment. They may reappear because the source of the problem wasn't addressed.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a complete solution for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, protect tissue from inflammation, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, burning, and itching. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical product formulated to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Constipation †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal pain and itching †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was designed to support healthy veins and colon health from several angles *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It help relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It promotes proper blood flow to help faster healing *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help and I ordered it. I wanted try this product. I received it in the mail and in about 2 weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless information for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this e-book, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to get rid of hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover hygiene, what to do during flare-ups, diet, pain reduction, and exercise.
This no-nonsense e-book is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Foods to eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you should notice an improvement within several days. Small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see an improvement, we do not want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural extracts from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported. As with other products you should not use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains only natural ingredients from herbs, plants, and trees.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit. In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
CAMOMILE has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. Camomile's properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements. It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect prevents itching. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
BUTCHER'S BROOM is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest Europe. Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a mild diuretic. Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. It has been shown to also help relieve itching, swelling and bleeding. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
HESPERIDIN is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory effects. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, apricots, blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin has strong anti-inflammatory properties and supports healthy blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow. Nattokinase supports proper blood flow beneficial for circulatory health. *
DIOSMIN is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant. Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *