Experiencing Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - Hemeroidi
The most humiliating thing you could have on your body is hemorrhoids. The truth is, a lot of people will have a hemorrhoid at some point in their life. An agonizing lump or the sight of blood is scary. Maybe you could wonder if you have a cancer. The great news: most likely it is just a swollen vein - a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Oftentimes, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because they are embarrassed to talk about it. But, after some time, it may become very painful and itchy. You can't concentrate. Often it may cause depression. A lot of women may think "What if he notices?", and start avoiding intimacy.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
Hemeroidi - A hemorrhoid is actually an enlarged vein in the anus (it is also known as a varicose vein). In a healthy individual, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to control bowel movements. But, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood circulation is disrupted, resulting to inflammation and pain. This will create a blood clot. And a person ends up with a very painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists classify 2 types of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. Swelling and clotting is experienced. Internal hemorrhoids
can also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
- You can feel burning and itching sensation. During bowel movements, blood stains can be seen.
The Cause of Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are commonly caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. Probable causes:
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Repeatitive diarrhea
- Family Genetics
- Sitting and standing for prolonged period of time
Coping with Hemorrhoids
Normally, a person's reaction would be to right away go to the pharmacy and purchase a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. However, unfortunately, it only copes with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance known as phenylephrine. Having said that, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid isn't really cured. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a couple of weeks with more intense pain and bleeding. By not really coping with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery.
Treatment Options for Hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics shows that this hemorrhoid treatment solution may cause issues with urinating, that's why this is just for serious cases of hemorrhoids when other procedures are not suitable. It is recommended as a last resort because of its really painful recovery.
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the blood supply, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after several days. After the treatment, the bleeding and pain will still be felt. It does not cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they commonly reappear.
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning off a tissue to stop blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. Every week, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Despite that ads show that it is not painful, sufferers have reported that it's very painful especially during the treatment. It does not cure the cause, so the hemorrhoids can reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a complete solution for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, reduce swelling, and cool down. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, itching, and burning. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC product formulated to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Constipation †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Aching or burning in anus †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was formulated to support healthy veins and colon health from several angles *
- It supports strong and healthy veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It supports proper blood flow to help faster healing *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 useful tips to stop hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover what to do during flare-ups, diet, exercise, pain reduction, and hygiene.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Helpful advice on
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use our products as recommended and follow the advice in our eBook, you will see a significant improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, we don't want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains natural ingredients from plants, herbs, and trees.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Hesperidin, rutin, and diosmin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory action. It has been demonstrated to relieve swelling, itching, and bleeding. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blackberries, apricots, and blueberries. Rutin has high anti-inflammatory action and promotes strong blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory property. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood viscosity that is required for circulatory health. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. its properties areIt is useful for treating diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that reduces itching. *