Experiencing Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - Hemeroidi
The most humiliating thing you could have on your body is hemorrhoids. The truth is, a lot of people will have a hemorrhoid at some point in their life. An agonizing lump or the sight of blood is scary. Maybe you could wonder if you have a cancer. The great news: most likely it is just a swollen vein - a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Oftentimes, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because they are embarrassed to talk about it. But, after some time, it may become very painful and itchy. You can't concentrate. Often it may cause depression. A lot of women may think "What if he notices?", and start avoiding intimacy.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
Hemeroidi - A hemorrhoid is actually an enlarged vein in the anus (it is also known as a varicose vein). In a healthy individual, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to control bowel movements. But, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood circulation is disrupted, resulting to inflammation and pain. This will create a blood clot. And a person ends up with a very painful
, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists classify 2 types of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. Swelling and clotting is experienced. Internal hemorrhoids
can also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
- You can feel burning and itching sensation. During bowel movements, blood stains can be seen.
The Cause of Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are commonly caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. Probable causes:
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Repeatitive diarrhea
- Family Genetics
- Sitting and standing for prolonged period of time
Coping with Hemorrhoids
Normally, a person's reaction would be to right away go to the pharmacy and purchase a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. However, unfortunately, it only copes with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance known as phenylephrine. Having said that, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid isn't really cured. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a couple of weeks with more intense pain and bleeding. By not really coping with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery.
Treatment Options for Hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics shows that this hemorrhoid treatment solution may cause issues with urinating, that's why this is just for serious cases of hemorrhoids when other procedures are not suitable. It is recommended as a last resort because of its really painful recovery.
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the blood supply, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after several days. After the treatment, the bleeding and pain will still be felt. It does not cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they commonly reappear.
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning off a tissue to stop blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. Every week, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Despite that ads show that it is not painful, sufferers have reported that it's very painful especially during the treatment. It does not cure the cause, so the hemorrhoids can reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a comprehensive answer for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, protect tissue from inflammation, and cool down. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, burning, and pain. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical medicine formulated to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was designed to support colon health and healthy veins from multiple angles *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It promotes healthy blood circulation to help quicker healing *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless information for people who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 useful tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover exercise, what to do during flare-ups, diet, pain reduction, and hygiene.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use our products as recommended and follow the tips in our eBook, you will notice a remarkable improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely astonished by the improvement, we do not want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains only natural ingredients from plants, trees, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of a pure Diosmin, hesperidin, and rutin bioflavonoid mix in one capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. its properties areIt is useful for diarrhea and indigestion, helping to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that stops itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is helpful because of its anti-inflammatory properties. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, apricots, blackberries, and blueberries. Rutin has strong anti-inflammatory action and supports strong blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory action. It has been demonstrated in studiesto relieve itching, swelling, and bleeding. *
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood flow beneficial for circulatory health. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.