Things You must know about Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids a Lot of Blood
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. Any person can get hemorrhoids. Lump
can be painful and even just seeing blood can be terrifying. You could possibly get scared and wonder: what if it's a cancer. But, here's a great news: In all the most common cases it's just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading to discover how Mother Nature can help you.
We suffer in silence mainly because we're too ashamed to talk about it. The pain and itching may become excruciating. It can bother you. You become totally exhausted and depressed. Women avoid having sex, afraid that their lover will notice their hemorrhoids.
What Exactly are Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids a Lot of Blood - A hemorrhoid is an enlarged vein in the anus (it is also called a varicose vein). In a normal anus of a person, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. Nonetheless, when there's constant pressure restricting blood flow, the veins become inflamed. This will cause a blood clot. That results in a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors recognize 2 kinds of hemorrhoidsInternal Hemorrhoids
- most common indication is bleeding of the rectum and extreme pain. Swelling and clotting is experienced. Blood and mucus also indicate internal hemorrhoids
- the most common indications are burning sensation and itchiness. During bowel movements, blood stains can be seen.
Why do Hemorrhoids Happen?
(another name for hemorrhoids) are brought on by a constant pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Too much lifting
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Standing and sitting for a long time
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Too much body weight
What Can You do About Hemorrhoids?
Commonly, a person's reaction would be to instantly go to the drugstore and buy a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, it just temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical called phenylephrine. But, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid isn't really addressed. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a few weeks with more serious pain and bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not healing the real source of the issue is the number 1 reason people end up at the doctor's, needing a major treatment or surgical treatment.
Hemorrhoid Treatment Options
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that surgically removes the hemorrhoids. Statistics shows that this hemorrhoid treatment solution may cause problems with urinating, that is why this is just for serious cases. A lot of patients have complaints because of the really painful process of recovery, that is why it should be considered as a last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after several days. Other patients can experience bleeding and pain after the procedure. They can reappear because the source of the problem is not treated.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn a tissue in order for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. Every week, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Although it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most patients do complain about unbearable pain during the session. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the real cause is not addressed.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This 3 Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is the right choice for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, itching, and pain. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical product made to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was designed to support colon health and healthy veins in multiple ways *
- It promotes healthy blood circulation to help heal quickly *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 valuable tips to get rid of hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover pain reduction, what to do during flare-ups, exercise, hygiene, and diet.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Foods to eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you will see a rapid improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you don't see great improvement, we do not want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other dietary supplements you should not use Calmovil products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains only natural ingredients from plants, herbs, and trees.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of a pure Hesperidin, diosmin, and rutin bioflavonoid mix in a single capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blackberries, apricots, and blueberries. Rutin supports healthy blood vessels and has strong anti-inflammatory activity. Used and popular in Europe. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. its properties areIt is great for diarrhea and indigestion, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that prevents itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory properties. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood viscosity that is needed for circulatory health. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory properties. Research suggests it helps relieve swelling, bleeding, and itching. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.