Things You must know about Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids a Lot of Blood
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. Any person can get hemorrhoids. Lump can be painful and even just seeing blood can be terrifying. You could possibly get scared and wonder: what if it's a cancer. But, here's a great news: In all the most common cases it's just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading to discover how Mother Nature can help you.
We suffer in silence mainly because we're too ashamed to talk about it. The pain and itching may become excruciating. It can bother you. You become totally exhausted and depressed. Women avoid having sex, afraid that their lover will notice their hemorrhoids.
What Exactly are Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids a Lot of Blood - A hemorrhoid is an enlarged vein in the anus (it is also called a varicose vein). In a normal anus of a person, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. Nonetheless, when there's constant pressure restricting blood flow, the veins become inflamed. This will cause a blood clot. That results in a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors recognize 2 kinds of hemorrhoidsInternal Hemorrhoids
- most common indication is bleeding of the rectum and extreme pain. Swelling and clotting is experienced. Blood and mucus also indicate internal hemorrhoids
- the most common indications are burning sensation and itchiness. During bowel movements, blood stains can be seen.
Why do Hemorrhoids Happen?
(another name for hemorrhoids) are brought on by a constant pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Too much lifting
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Standing and sitting for a long time
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Too much body weight
What Can You do About Hemorrhoids?
Commonly, a person's reaction would be to instantly go to the drugstore and buy a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, it just temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical called phenylephrine. But, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid isn't really addressed. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a few weeks with more serious pain and bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not healing the real source of the issue is the number 1 reason people end up at the doctor's, needing a major treatment or surgical
Hemorrhoid Treatment Options
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that surgically removes the hemorrhoids. Statistics shows that this hemorrhoid treatment solution may cause problems with urinating, that is why this is just for serious cases. A lot of patients have complaints because of the really painful process of recovery, that is why it should be considered as a last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after several days. Other patients can experience bleeding and pain after the procedure. They can reappear because the source of the problem is not treated.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn a tissue in order for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. Every week, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Although it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most patients do complain about unbearable pain during the session. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the real cause is not addressed.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is made for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, burning, and pain. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC product formulated to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Constipation †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Aching or burning in anus †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was designed to support healthy veins and colon health in five ways *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It promotes proper blood circulation to help faster healing *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for people who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 tips to get rid of hemorrhoids.
These tips cover diet, what to do during flare-ups, exercise, pain reduction, and hygiene.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Foods you should eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use our products diligently and follow the advice in our eBook, you'll notice a significant improvement in just a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see an improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains only natural ingredients extracted from plants, herbs, and trees.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin, hesperidin, and diosmin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports proper blood flow that is needed for circulatory health. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect minimizes itching. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory action. Research suggests it helps relieve itching, bleeding, and swelling. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory action. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blueberries, blackberries, and apricots. Rutin has potent anti-inflammatory properties and supports strong blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.