Learn Everything about Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids a Sign of Cancer
Hemorrhoids are definitely embarrassing. The fact is, a lot of people will get a hemorrhoid at some stage in their life. Lump can be painful and even just seeing blood can be terrifying. You panic and ask, "do I have cancer"? However, no need for fear, it's simply a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading to discover how Mother Nature can help you.
Sometimes, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because they are embarrassed to talk about this private issue. The pain and itching can become agonizing. It can bother you. You feel frustrated and worn out. Women are afraid to be intimate with their partners thinking that their partners could be repulsed if they discovered thier hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoid - What is it?
Hemorrhoids a Sign of Cancer - A hemorrhoid is an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It's otherwise called a varicose vein. In a healthy person, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to control bowel movements. But the veins get swollen when they are constantly pressured leading to poor blood flow. Abnormal flow of the blood would lead to clotting of the blood. And a person ends up with a painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists recognize two kinds of hemorrhoidsInternal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and intense pain. Swelling and clotting is encountered. The sight of mucus and blood is also a sign of internal hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are burning and itching. During bowel movements, blood stains can appear.
Why do Hemorrhoids Occur?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. The most common causes
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Excess body weight
Dealing with Hemorrhoids
People's first reaction is to buy the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Unfortunately, it just temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical called phenylephrine. It does not treat the real cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a few weeks with more severe pain and bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not treating the real source of the issue is the number one reason people end up at the doctor's, needing a major treatment or surgical
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical treatment that eliminates the hemorrhoid. Statistics shows that this treatment may cause complications with urinating, that's why this is just for serious cases of hemorrhoids. Numerous patients complain of intense pain after, so this option must be the last resort.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn off some tissue to cut off the supply of blood to the hemorrhoid. Each week, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Even though it's advertised as pain-free, several patients reported severe pain during procedure. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the real cause wasn't treated.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a couple of days. A few patients encounter pain and bleeding right after the procedure. The cause isn't treated, so they can show up again.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This 3 Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a comprehensive solution for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, protect tissue from inflammation, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain
, and burning. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical product made to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Constipation †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was designed to promote colon health and healthy veins from several angles *
- It supports proper blood flow to help faster healing *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It supports healthy and strong veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless eBook for those who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 useful tips to get rid of hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover hygiene, pain reduction, exercise, what to do during flare-ups, and diet.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Valuable advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you will see a significant improvement within days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not impressed by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As is the case with many other products you should not use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains natural ingredients extracted from trees, herbs, and plants.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. its properties areIt is useful for diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect stops itching. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood viscosity required for circulatory health. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory action. Research suggests it helps relieve bleeding, swelling, and itching. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blackberries, apricots, and blueberries. Rutin has high anti-inflammatory properties and supports healthy blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons and is used for its anti-inflammatory properties. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *