Things You should Know about Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids a Std
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. Actually, most people can get hemorrhoids at a certain point in their life. A painful
lump or the sight of blood is frightening. Perhaps you could wonder if you have a cancer. However, no need for fear, it's just a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Read this site in detail and discover how Mother Nature could help you...
Getting embarrassed is the reason why people won't tell others about thier hemorrhoid. The pain and itching may become not bearable. You can't focus. You become exhausted and even stressed out. Women avoid having sex, afraid that their partner will discover their hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoid - What is it?
Hemorrhoids a Std
- The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it is also referred to as a varicose vein). In a healthy person, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to regulate bowel movements. But the veins get inflamed when they are continuously pressured resulting to poor blood flow. Abnormal flow of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. And a person ends up with a painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are two types of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- the most typical signs are burning sensation and itching. Streaks of blood can be present on a toilet tissue after bowel movements.
- most typical sign is bleeding of the rectum and severe pain. Internal hemorrhoids sometimes clot and protrude. Internal hemorrhoids
could also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
What's the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
(another name for hemorrhoids) are caused by too much pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Lifting of heavy objects
- Excessive body weight
- Standing and sitting for an extended time
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Child delivery and pregnancy
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
Commonly, a person's reaction is to right away go to the pharmacy and buy a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only minimizes the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. But it doesn't treat the real cause. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it is expected that it could go back after few weeks with more pain and severe bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not healing the real source of the problem is the most common reason people end up at the doctor's office, needing a major treatment
How to deal with a Hemorrhoid?
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared laser is used to burn off a tissue for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 procedures (one weekly) are usually needed. Despite the fact that ads show that it's not painful, sufferers have said that it's painful particularly during the procedure. It doesn't address the cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid to stop the supply of blood. Within a couple of days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. After the procedure, the bleeding and pain may be felt. It doesn't treat the cause of hemorrhoids so they commonly reappear.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a procedure that eliminates the hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment method may cause incontinence later so it's suggested only for serious cases. It's suggested as a last resort due to its really painful recovery that the patients must go through.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is the right choice for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, burning, and pain. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical medicine made to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Constipation †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aching or burning in anus †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was designed to promote colon health and healthy veins in several ways *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It supports healthy and strong veins *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It supports proper blood flow to help heal quickly *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 helpful tips to get rid of hemorrhoids.
These tips cover hygiene, exercise, pain reduction, diet, and what to do during flare-ups.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Helpful advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use our products as recommended and follow the advice in our eBook, you should notice a major improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely impressed by the improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains natural ingredients extracted from trees, plants, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of a pure Diosmin, hesperidin, and rutin bioflavonoid mix in only one capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. its properties areIt is useful for diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect minimizes itching. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, apricots, blackberries, and blueberries. Rutin has high anti-inflammatory activity and supports strong blood vessels. Used and very popular in Europe. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons and is used for its anti-inflammatory property. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory action. Research suggests it helps relieve swelling, bleeding, and itching. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood viscosity that is needed for circulatory health. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *