Things You should Know about Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids a Std
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. Actually, most people can get hemorrhoids at a certain point in their life. A painful lump or the sight of blood is frightening. Perhaps you could wonder if you have a cancer. However, no need for fear, it's just a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Read this site in detail and discover how Mother Nature could help you...
Getting embarrassed is the reason why people won't tell others about thier hemorrhoid. The pain and itching may become not bearable. You can't focus. You become exhausted and even stressed out. Women avoid having sex, afraid that their partner will discover their hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoid - What is it?
Hemorrhoids a Std
- The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it is also referred to as a varicose vein). In a healthy person, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to regulate bowel movements. But the veins get inflamed when they are continuously pressured resulting to poor blood flow. Abnormal flow of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. And a person ends up with a painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are two types of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- the most typical signs are burning sensation and itching. Streaks of blood can be present on a toilet tissue after bowel movements.
- most typical sign is bleeding of the rectum and severe pain. Internal hemorrhoids sometimes clot and protrude. Internal hemorrhoids
could also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
What's the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
(another name for hemorrhoids) are caused by too much pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Lifting of heavy objects
- Excessive body weight
- Standing and sitting for an extended time
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Child delivery and pregnancy
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
Commonly, a person's reaction is to right away go to the pharmacy and buy a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only minimizes the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. But it doesn't treat the real cause. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it is expected that it could go back after few weeks with more pain and severe bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms
but not healing the real source of the problem is the most common reason people end up at the doctor's office, needing a major treatment or surgery
How to deal with a Hemorrhoid?
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared laser is used to burn off a tissue for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 procedures (one weekly) are usually needed. Despite the fact that ads show that it's not painful, sufferers have said that it's painful particularly during the procedure. It doesn't address the cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid to stop the supply of blood. Within a couple of days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. After the procedure, the bleeding and pain may be felt. It doesn't treat the cause of hemorrhoids so they commonly reappear.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a procedure that eliminates the hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment method may cause incontinence later so it's suggested only for serious cases. It's suggested as a last resort due to its really painful recovery that the patients must go through.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural alternative for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, itching, and burning. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, protect tissue from inflammation, and cool down. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical product made to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Constipation †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was designed to promote colon health and healthy veins in multiple ways *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It supports proper blood circulation to help heal quickly *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 key tips to get rid of hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover exercise, hygiene, what to do during flare-ups, pain reduction, and diet.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you will see a significant improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely amazed by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural herb and plant extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other products you should not use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains only natural ingredients extracted from plants, trees, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory properties. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory properties. It has been demonstrated in studiesto relieve itching, swelling, and bleeding. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. its properties areIt is useful for treating indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect reduces itching. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blackberries, blueberries, and apricots. Rutin has potent anti-inflammatory action and promotes healthy blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood flow essential for circulatory health. *