Do You Have Hemmorrhoids? - Hemorrhoids a Symptom of Pregnancy
The most humiliating thing you can have on your body is hemorrhoids. In fact, many people can suffer from hemorrhoids at some point. Lump can be very painful and even just seeing blood can be terrifying. You worry and ask, "do I have cancer"? But, no need for fear, it's simply a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Getting humiliated is the reason why people won't tell others. The pain and itching become agonizing. You lose your concentration and can't think about anything else. You really feel frustrated and worn out. Women are scared to be intimate with their partners thinking that their partners could be repulsed if they noticed thier hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids a Symptom
- The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it's also called a varicose vein). Bowel movements are controlled by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. But, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood circulation is disturbed, leading to inflammation and pain. Poor blood circulation may cause a blood clot. And the individual will feel pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists classify 2 kinds of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. Swelling and clotting is experienced. The presence of mucus and blood is also a sign of internal hemorrhoids
- You can feel burning and itching sensation. During bowel movements, blood stains can be seen.
The Cause of Hemorrhoids
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Probable causes:
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Improper weightlifting form at the gym
- Sitting and standing for prolonged period of time
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Family Genetics
- Weight problems
- Repeatitive diarrhea
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
The first thing individuals usually do is to get a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Unfortunately, a phenylephrine chemical within the cream only reduces the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. Having said that, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid isn't really treated. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it's expected that it will return right after a couple of week with more pain and intense bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not addressing the real source of the issue is the number 1 reason people end up at the doctor's, needing a major treatment solution or even surgery
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the blood supply, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a couple of days. Some patients encounter severe pain and bleeding after the treatment. They can reappear because the source of the problem wasn't treated.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics shows that this hemorrhoid treatment may cause complications with urinating, that is why this is only for severe cases when other options are not suitable. Many patients complain of intense pain after, so it should be the last resort.
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning off a tissue to stop blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. Each week, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Even though it's advertised as pain-free, several patients complain of intense pain during treatment. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the real cause wasn't addressed.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is made for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, protect tissue from inflammation, and cool down. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural medicine made to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was formulated to support healthy veins and colon health in multiple ways *
- It supports healthy and strong veins *
- It promotes healthy blood flow to help heal quickly *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 useful tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover pain reduction, what to do during flare-ups, hygiene, exercise, and diet.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Useful advice on
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you will see a great improvement within days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not absolutely amazed by the improvement, we don't want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements you should not use Calmovil products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an dietary supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients from herbs, plants, and trees.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blackberries, apricots, and blueberries. Rutin supports strong blood vessels and has strong anti-inflammatory activity. Widely used in Europe. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood flow that is beneficial for circulatory health. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory effects. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. its properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect minimizes itching. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory properties. It has been demonstrated in studiesto relieve itching, bleeding, and swelling. *