Struggling with Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - Hemorrhoids a Turn Off
Hemorrhoids are certainly embarrassing. The truth is, many people will have a hemorrhoid at some point in their life. Lump can be very painful and even just seeing blood can be terrifying. Maybe you could wonder if you have a cancer. However, here's a great news: In all the most typical cases it is just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Read this website in detail and find out how Mother Nature could help you...
In some cases, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because they are embarrassed to talk about it. The pain and itching usually become very painful. It could bother you. You really feel frustrated and tired. Women are scared to have sex with their lovers thinking that their partners could be turned off if they saw thier hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids a Turn Off - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it's also known as a varicose vein). In a healthy individual, the tissue around the anus fills with blood to control bowel movements. But, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood circulation is disrupted, resulting to inflammation and pain. Poor blood circulation may cause a blood clot. And a person ends up with a very painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors recognize 2 types of hemorrhoidsInternal Hemorrhoids
- most common symptom
is bleeding of the rectum and severe pain. They often clot and swell. Internal hemorrhoids
can also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
- the most common signs are burning sensation and itchiness. Blood smudges can appear on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
Why do Hemorrhoids Happen?
Hemorrhoids are brought on by too much pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Too much lifting
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Too much body weight
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Family Genetics
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Standing and sitting for a long time
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to purchase the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Sadly, it just temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical phenylephrine. It doesn't treat the main cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it's expected that it may go back after a couple of week with more pain and serious bleeding. Simply by using a cream to cover symptoms without healing the cause is the most common reason why individuals finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgical
Treatment Options for Hemorrhoids
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn off a tissue in order for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 sessions are needed. Despite that ads show that it's not painful, sufferers have said that it is very painful particularly during the session. It does not deal with the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids can reappear after some time.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that gets rid of the hemorrhoids. Statistics reveal that this type of procedure can be dangerous. So severe cases are only suitable for this procedure. It is recommended as a last resort due to its very painful recovery that the patients must go through.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to stop the supply of blood. After several days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. After the treatment, the bleeding and pain may be felt. It does not treat the cause of hemorrhoids so they commonly reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This Three Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is the right choice for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, cool down, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, itching, and burning. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC medicine made to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Constipation †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Aching or burning in anus †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was designed to promote colon health and healthy veins in five ways *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
- It promotes proper blood circulation to help faster healing *
- It supports healthy and strong veins *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for those who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 useful tips to stop hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover pain reduction, exercise, hygiene, what to do during flare-ups, and diet.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Valuable advice on
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use our products diligently and follow the tips in our eBook, you will notice a rapid improvement in a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, we don't want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural ingredients from plants and herbs that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements you should not use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients from plants, trees, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Diosmin, rutin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood flow needed for circulatory health. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for treating indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that prevents itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons and is used for its anti-inflammatory properties. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory properties. It has been demonstrated to relieve itching, swelling, and bleeding. *
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blackberries, apricots, and blueberries. Rutin has high anti-inflammatory activity and supports healthy blood vessels. Used and popular in Europe. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *