Things You should Know about Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids a Year after Birth
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. Actually, most people can suffer from hemorrhoids at a certain point. Anyone can get scared of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. You could possibly get afraid and wonder: what if it's a cancer. The good news: in most cases it's just a swollen vein - a hemorrhoid.
Read this site in detail and discover how Mother Nature can help you...
We suffer in silence because we're too embarrassed to speak about it. The pain and itching may become not bearable. You lose your focus and can't do anything. You feel frustrated and exhausted. Women are afraid to make love with their partners thinking that their partners could be turned off if they saw thier hemorrhoids.
What Exactly are Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids a Year after Birth - A hemorrhoid is an enlarged vein in the anus (it's also called a varicose vein). Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. But the veins get inflamed when they are constantly pressured resulting to poor blood circulation. Poor blood flow may cause a blood clot. That results in a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists have categorized two kinds of hemorrhoidsInternal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and intense pain. Internal hemorrhoids
sometimes clot and protrude. The sight of mucus and blood is also a sign of internal hemorrhoids.
- usual symptoms
are burning and itching. Streaks of blood can be present on a toilet paper after bowel movements.
The Causes of Hemorrhoids
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Potential causes:
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Excess body weight
- Lifting of heavy objects
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
How to deal with hemorrhoids?
Usually, a person's reaction is to immediately go to the pharmacy and purchase a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only reduces the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. It does not treat the cause of hemorrhoids. It may have subsided, but after a month or so, severe pain
and bleeding could come back again. By using a cream to cover symptoms without treating the real cause is the primary reason why individuals finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgery
Treatment Methods for Hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgery that gets rid of the hemorrhoid. Statistics have shown that this treatment method may cause incontinence later in life so it's suggested only for severe cases. Numerous patients complain of severe pain after, so this option should be the last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. Within a couple of days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. A few patients encounter pain and bleeding after the procedure. The cause isn't treated, so they can show up again.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn off some tissue to cut off the supply of blood to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 treatments (one weekly) are necessary. Though it's advertised as pain-free, several patients reported intense pain during procedure. It doesn't treat the cause, so the hemorrhoids sometimes reappear again within a year.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our 3 Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural option for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, itching, and pain. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural product formulated to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was formulated to support healthy veins and colon health in several ways *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It promotes healthy blood circulation to help quicker healing *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless eBook for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 helpful tips to get rid of hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover exercise, pain reduction, hygiene, diet, and what to do during flare-ups.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Useful advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you'll see a considerable improvement in a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely astonished by the improvement, we don't want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains natural ingredients extracted from plants, trees, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of a pure Rutin, diosmin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid mix in only a single capsule.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports proper blood viscosity that is essential for circulatory health. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. its properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect prevents itching. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blueberries, blackberries, and apricots. Rutin has potent anti-inflammatory action and promotes healthy blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory action. It has been demonstrated in studiesto relieve bleeding, itching, and swelling. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory action. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *