Things You need to know about Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids a Year after Childbirth
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. The fact is, many people will get a hemorrhoid at some stage in their life. A painful lump or the sight of blood is frightening. You could possibly get afraid and wonder: what if it's a cancer. The good news: in most cases it's just a hemorrhoid.
Read this site in detail and find out how Mother Nature can help you...
In some cases, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because of the embarrassment. However, as time passes, it can become excruciating and itchy. It can disturb you. It can cause depression. Women avoid having sex, afraid that their partner will notice their hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids a Year after Childbirth - A hemorrhoid is an enlarged vein in the anus (it's also called a varicose vein). Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood flow is disturbed, leading to inflammation and pain. This will cause a blood clot. And a person ends up with a painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors have categorized two kinds of hemorrhoidsInternal Hemorrhoids
- most typical symptom is bleeding of the rectum and intense pain. They sometimes clot and swell. The sight of mucus and blood is also a symptom of internal hemorrhoids
- the most typical signs are burning sensation and itching. Blood streaks can appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
The Causes of Hemorrhoids
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Too much lifting
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Excessive body weight
- Standing and sitting for an extended time
- Recurrence of diarrhea
What Can You do About Hemorrhoids?
First thing people usually do is to get a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, it only temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical called phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it is expected that it may return right after few weeks with more pain and intense bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms
but not healing the real source of the problem is the number one reason people end up at the doctor's, needing a major treatment solution or even surgery
How to deal with a Hemorrhoid?
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a procedure that gets rid of the hemorrhoids. Statistics show that this type of procedure may be dangerous. So severe cases are only suggested for this procedure. Numerous patients complain of excruciating pain after, so it should be the last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid to stop the supply of blood. After a few days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. A few sufferers encounter severe pain and bleeding after the procedure. They may reappear since the source of the problem wasn't treated.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared laser is used to burn off a tissue for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. Five to 6 sessions are required. Though this procedure is advertised as pain-free, several patients complain of intense pain during procedure. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the cause wasn't addressed.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a perfect solution for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, reduce swelling, and cool down. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, itching, and burning. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural medicine formulated to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Burning or aching in anus †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was designed to promote healthy veins and colon health in several ways *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It supports healthy blood circulation to help heal quickly *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for those who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 helpful tips to get rid of hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover exercise, what to do during flare-ups, hygiene, diet, and pain reduction.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Helpful advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use our products diligently and follow the tips in our eBook, you should notice an overall improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not impressed by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As with other products you should not use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains natural ingredients extracted from herbs, plants, and trees.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of a pure Rutin, diosmin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid blend in only one capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory action. It has been demonstrated to relieve swelling, itching, and bleeding. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, apricots, blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin has high anti-inflammatory properties and supports strong blood vessels. Used and popular in Europe. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory effects. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. its properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that minimizes itching. *
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports proper blood viscosity needed for circulatory health. *