Facts You need to know about Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids after Pregnancy
Hemorrhoids are certainly embarrassing. In fact, a lot of people can get hemorrhoids at a certain point in their life. You can get frightened of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. You worry and ask, "do I have cancer"? The great news: most likely it is simply a swollen vein - a hemorrhoid.
Read this website in detail and find out how Mother Nature could help you...
In some cases, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because they are embarrassed to talk about it. The pain and itching usually become very painful. It could bother you. You really feel frustrated and tired. Women avoid intimacy, afraid that their lover will discover their hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids after Pregnancy - A hemorrhoid is actually an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It's otherwise known as a varicose vein. In a normal anus of an individual, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. But, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood circulation is disrupted, resulting to inflammation and pain. Poor blood circulation may cause a blood clot. That leads to a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are 2 kinds of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- most common symptom is bleeding of the rectum and extreme pain. They often clot and swell. Blood and mucus also indicate internal hemorrhoids
- the most common signs are itchiness and burning sensation. Blood smudges can appear on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
Why do Hemorrhoids Happen?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. List of causes
- Too much lifting
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Standing and sitting for a long time
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Family Genetics
- Too much body weight
Coping with Hemorrhoids
People's first reaction is to purchase the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. However, unfortunately, it only copes with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance referred to as phenylephrine. But, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid isn't really addressed. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it's expected that it may go back after few weeks with more pain and intense bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not curing the real source of the issue is the leading reason people end up at the doctor's office, needing a major treatment or even surgical
How to deal with a Hemorrhoid?
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to stop the supply of blood. After several days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. Other patients may experience bleeding and pain right after the procedure. The cause is not addressed, so they can appear again.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that gets rid of the hemorrhoids. Statistics reveal that this type of procedure can be risky. So serious cases are only recommended for this hemorrhoid procedure. A lot of patients have complaints because of the very painful process of recovery, that's the reason why it should be considered as a last resort.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn off a tissue in order for the supply of blood to cut off from the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 sessions are needed. Although it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most people do complain about intolerable pain during the session. It does not deal with the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids sometimes reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is the right choice for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain
, and burning. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, cool down, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical product made to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Constipation †
- Rectal pain and itching†
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was designed to support healthy veins and colon health from multiple angles *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It promotes proper blood circulation to help faster healing *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It promotes healthy and strong veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional diarrhea or constipation *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless information for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 helpful tips to get rid of hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover diet, hygiene, what to do during flare-ups, pain reduction, and exercise.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Useful advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Foods to eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use our products as recommended and follow the tips in our eBook, you will see a substantial improvement in just a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, we do not want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural extracts from plants and herbs that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with many other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains only natural ingredients extracted from plants, herbs, and trees.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of a pure Rutin, diosmin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid mix in only one capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. its properties areIt is useful for treating indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect minimizes itching. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blackberries, apricots, and blueberries. Rutin has strong anti-inflammatory action and promotes healthy blood vessels. Used and very popular in Europe. *
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory property. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood viscosity beneficial for circulatory health. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory activity. It has been shown to also help relieve swelling, bleeding, and itching. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *