Facts You need to know about Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids after Pregnancy
Hemorrhoids are certainly embarrassing. In fact, a lot of people can get hemorrhoids at a certain point in their life. You can get frightened of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. You worry and ask, "do I have cancer"? The great news: most likely it is simply a swollen vein - a hemorrhoid.
Read this website in detail and find out how Mother Nature could help you...
In some cases, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because they are embarrassed to talk about it. The pain and itching usually become very painful. It could bother you. You really feel frustrated and tired. Women avoid intimacy, afraid that their lover will discover their hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids after Pregnancy
- A hemorrhoid is actually an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It's otherwise known as a varicose vein. In a normal anus of an individual, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. But, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood circulation is disrupted, resulting to inflammation and pain. Poor blood circulation may cause a blood clot. That leads to a painful
, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are 2 kinds of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- most common symptom is bleeding of the rectum and extreme pain. They often clot and swell. Blood and mucus also indicate internal hemorrhoids
- the most common signs are itchiness and burning sensation. Blood smudges can appear on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
Why do Hemorrhoids Happen?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. List of causes
- Too much lifting
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Standing and sitting for a long time
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Family Genetics
- Too much body weight
Coping with Hemorrhoids
People's first reaction is to purchase the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. However, unfortunately, it only copes with the symptoms
by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance referred to as phenylephrine. But, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid isn't really addressed. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it's expected that it may go back after few weeks with more pain and intense bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not curing the real source of the issue is the leading reason people end up at the doctor's office, needing a major treatment or even surgical
How to deal with a Hemorrhoid?
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to stop the supply of blood. After several days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. Other patients may experience bleeding and pain right after the procedure. The cause is not addressed, so they can appear again.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that gets rid of the hemorrhoids. Statistics reveal that this type of procedure can be risky. So serious cases are only recommended for this hemorrhoid procedure. A lot of patients have complaints because of the very painful process of recovery, that's the reason why it should be considered as a last resort.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn off a tissue in order for the supply of blood to cut off from the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 sessions are needed. Although it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most people do complain about intolerable pain during the session. It does not deal with the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids sometimes reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a complete answer for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, pain, and itching. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, protect tissue from inflammation, and cool down. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural product formulated to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Constipation †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was formulated to support colon health and healthy veins in multiple ways *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It supports healthy blood circulation to help faster healing *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless information for those who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 helpful tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover diet, what to do during flare-ups, pain reduction, hygiene, and exercise.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Useful advice on
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- How to improve hygiene habits
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you should notice a great improvement within days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you don't see great improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural herb and plant extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other products you should not use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients extracted from plants, herbs, and trees.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of a pure Hesperidin, diosmin, and rutin bioflavonoid blend in a single capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. It has been demonstrated to relieve swelling, bleeding, and itching. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. its properties areIt is great for diarrhea and indigestion, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that minimizes itching. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blackberries, blueberries, and apricots. Rutin has strong anti-inflammatory activity and promotes healthy blood vessels. Used and very popular in Europe. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is used for its anti-inflammatory properties. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood viscosity that is essential for circulatory health. *