Learn about Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids Bleed
Hemorrhoids are humiliating. Person of any age can get hemorrhoids. You can get scared of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. Maybe you could wonder if you have a cancer. But, no need for fear, it's just a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Getting humiliated is the reason why people won't tell others about thier hemorrhoid problem. But, as time passes, it may become very painful and itchy. It could disturb you. Often it can cause depression. A lot of women can think "What if he notices?", and start avoiding having sex.
Hemorrhoids Bleed - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it's also referred to as a varicose vein). In a normal anus of an individual, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. Nevertheless, when there is constant pressure restricting blood circulation, the veins become inflamed. This may create a blood clot. And the individual will experience pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists classify two kinds of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. Internal hemorrhoids
often protrude and clot. Blood and mucus also indicate internal hemorrhoids.
- You can feel itching and burning sensation. Streaks of blood might appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
Why do Hemorrhoids Appear?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Probable causes:
- Repeatitive diarrhea
- Weight problems
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Improper weightlifting form at the gym
- Family Genetics
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Sitting and standing for prolonged time period
What Could You do About Hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to purchase the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Unfortunately, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only lowers the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. Having said that, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid is not really addressed. It may have gone away, but after a month or so, severe pain and bleeding may return. By not really coping with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery
Hemorrhoid Treatment Methods
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning up a tissue to cease blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. Five to six procedures (one per week) are usually necessary. Even though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most sufferers do complain about unbearable pain during the process. It does not address the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear again within a year.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment solution may cause incontinence later so it is suggested only for severe cases. A lot of patients have complaints because of the very painful process of recovery, that's why it must be considered as a last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the supply of blood, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. Within a few days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Other patients may experience bleeding and pain after the treatment. It does not treat the cause of hemorrhoids so they usually reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is made for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, pain, and itching. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical medicine made to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was formulated to promote colon health and healthy veins from multiple angles *
- It supports proper blood circulation to help faster healing *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
- It supports healthy and strong veins *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless information for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 key tips to stop hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover exercise, diet, pain reduction, hygiene, and what to do during flare-ups.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Useful advice on
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you will see a significant improvement in a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not impressed by the improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As is the case with many other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an dietary supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains only natural ingredients from herbs, trees, and plants.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of a pure Rutin, diosmin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid blend in one capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes increased blood flow that is essential for circulatory health. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory properties. It has been shown to also help relieve bleeding, itching, and swelling. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blackberries, blueberries, and apricots. Rutin supports healthy blood vessels and has high anti-inflammatory action. Widely used in Europe. *
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory properties. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that reduces itching. *