Do You Have Hemmorrhoids? - Hemorrhoids Bleeding without Bowel Movement
Hemorrhoids may be humiliating. The truth is, most people will have a hemorrhoid at some stage in their life. Lump can be very painful and even just seeing blood can be scary. You worry and ask, "do I have cancer"? However, here's a good news: In all the most typical cases it's just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Getting humiliated is the reason why people won't tell others about thier hemorrhoid problem. The pain and itching usually become not bearable. You can't concentrate. You become tired and even stressed out. A lot of women can think "What if he notices?", and start avoiding being intimate.
Hemorrhoids Bleeding without Bowel Movement - A hemorrhoid is actually an enlarged vein in the anus (it's also known as a varicose vein). Bowel movements are controlled by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. However the veins get inflamed when they are continuously pressured leading to poor blood circulation. This will create a blood clot. That leads to a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Medical doctors have categorized 2 types of hemorrhoidsExternal Hemorrhoids
- You can feel burning and itching sensation. Streaks of blood may appear on a toilet tissue after bowel movements.
- you can experience rectal bleeding with or without pain. Internal hemorrhoids
often clot and protrude. Internal hemorrhoids can also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids are caused by too much pressure on the veins in the anus. Probable causes:
- Constipation and straining at bowl movements
- Pregnancy and birth of a child
- Repeatitive diarrhea
- Sitting and standing for prolonged time period
- Family Genetics
What Could You do About Hemorrhoids?
Normally, a person's reaction is to right away go to the drugstore and purchase a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sad to say, it only temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical phenylephrine. It doesn't treat the cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a couple of weeks or months with more intense pain and bleeding. By not really coping with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery.
Hemorrhoid Treatment Procedures
- Hemorrhoidectomy - It is a surgery that cuts off hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment may cause incontinence later so it's advised only for severe cases. It is recommended as a last resort due to its really painful recovery.
- Infrared coagulation - It is done by burning up a tissue to stop blood flowing to the hemorrhoid. Five to six procedures (one weekly) are necessary. Despite that ads show that it's not painful, sufferers have reported that it is really painful specifically during the procedure. The hemorrhoids can reappear because the actual cause isn't treated.
- Rubber band ligation - In order to cut off the supply of blood, elastic band is wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid. Within several days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. After the treatment, the bleeding and pain may be felt. They can reappear since the source of the problem isn't addressed.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our Three Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a complete answer for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, burning, and pain. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical product made to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was designed to promote healthy veins and colon health in five ways *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It promotes proper blood circulation to help quicker healing *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It supports healthy and strong veins *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless information for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 valuable tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover hygiene, pain reduction, diet, exercise, and what to do during flare-ups.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Helpful advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Foods to eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you will see a significant improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not astonished by the improvement, we do not want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with many other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an dietary supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains only natural ingredients from trees, plants, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a healthy dose of 240 mg of a pure Rutin, hesperidin, and diosmin bioflavonoid blend in only a single capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons and is helpful because of its anti-inflammatory properties. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood viscosity that is beneficial for circulatory health. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blackberries, blueberries, and apricots. Rutin has potent anti-inflammatory properties and promotes strong blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory activity. It has been demonstrated to relieve itching, swelling, and bleeding. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive tract. its properties areIt is useful for treating indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect stops itching. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *