Struggling with Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - Hemorrhoids Doctor
The most embarrassing thing you can have on your body is hemorrhoids. In fact, most people can suffer from hemorrhoids at a certain point in their life. Lump can be very painful and even just seeing blood can be scary. You could possibly panic and wonder: what if it's a cancer. The great news: in most cases it is simply a swollen vein - a hemorrhoid.
Read this website in detail and discover how Mother Nature can help you...
We endure the pain in silence because we're too embarrassed to talk about it. The pain and itching usually become unbearable. You lose your concentration and can't do anything. You become tired and even depressed. Women are scared to make love with their partners thinking that their partners could be turned off if they discovered thier hemorrhoids.
What are Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids Doctor - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it's also referred to as a varicose vein). In a normal anus of an individual, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. But, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood flow is disturbed, resulting to inflammation and pain. This will cause a blood clot. That leads to a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors classify two types of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- the most common indications are burning sensation and itchiness. Streaks of blood may appear on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
- most common sign is bleeding of the rectum and extreme pain. Internal hemorrhoids
often protrude and clot. Blood and mucus also indicate internal hemorrhoids.
The Cause of Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are caused by a constant pressure on the veins in the anus. List of causes
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Too much body weight
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Too much lifting
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Family Genetics
- Standing and sitting for a long time
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
The first thing people commonly do is to buy a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Unfortunately, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only lowers the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. But, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid is not really addressed. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a couple of weeks or months with more serious pain and bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not curing the real source of the problem is the number 1 reason people end up at the doctor's office, needing a major treatment or surgery
Treatment Options for Hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that eliminates the hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment may cause incontinence later in life so it is recommended only for serious cases. A lot of patients have complaints because of the really painful process of recovery, that is why it should be considered as a last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. Within several days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Other patients can experience bleeding and pain after the procedure. It does not cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they usually reappear.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn a tissue in order for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. Five to six treatments (one per week) are usually needed. Although it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most sufferers do complain about unbearable pain during the session. It does not treat the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is formulated for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural product formulated to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Constipation †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was formulated to support colon health and healthy veins from several angles *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It promotes proper blood circulation to help faster healing *
- It promotes healthy and strong veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless information for people who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to stop hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover hygiene, exercise, what to do during flare-ups, pain reduction, and diet.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to improve hygiene habits
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you should see an improvement in a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you don't see an improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with many other products you should not use Calmovil products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains only natural ingredients from plants, trees, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive tract. its properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect minimizes itching. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory action. It has been demonstrated to relieve bleeding, itching, and swelling. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons and is used for its anti-inflammatory property. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood flow beneficial for circulatory health. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blackberries, blueberries, and apricots. Rutin supports strong blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory properties. Used and very popular in Europe. *