Struggling with Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - Hemorrhoids for 2 Years
Hemorrhoids are certainly humiliating. The truth is, most people will have a hemorrhoid at some point in their life. You can get scared of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. Maybe you could wonder if you have a cancer. However, here's a good news: In all the most typical cases it is just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Read this website in detail and discover how Mother Nature could help you...
Getting humiliated is the reason why people won't tell others about thier hemorrhoid problem. But, as time passes, it may become very painful and itchy. It could disturb you. Often it can cause depression. Women avoid intimacy, afraid that their partner will discover their hemorrhoids.
Exactly What is a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids for 2 Years - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it's also referred to as a varicose vein). In a normal anus of an individual, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. Nonetheless, when there is constant pressure restricting blood circulation, the veins become inflamed. This will cause a blood clot. And the individual will experience pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are 2 types of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- most common sign is bleeding of the rectum and severe pain. Internal hemorrhoids often protrude and clot. Blood and mucus also indicate internal hemorrhoids
- the most common indications are burning sensation and itchiness. Streaks of blood may appear on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids are caused by too much pressure on the veins in the anus. Probable causes:
- Too much body weight
- Standing and sitting for a long time
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Too much lifting
- Family Genetics
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Recurrence of diarrhea
How to cope with hemorrhoids?
The first thing people commonly do is to buy a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. However, sad to say, it only copes with the symptoms
by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance known as phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it's expected that it could go back after a couple of week with more pain and serious bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not curing the real source of the problem is the leading reason people end up at the doctor's office, needing a major treatment solution or even surgery.
How to deal with a Hemorrhoid?
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn a tissue in order for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. Five to six treatments (one per week) are usually necessary. Although it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most sufferers do complain about unbearable pain during the process. It does not treat the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear within a year.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. Within several days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Other patients can encounter bleeding and pain after the treatment. It does not cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they commonly reappear.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that eliminates the hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment may cause incontinence later in life so it is recommended only for severe cases. A lot of patients have complaints because of the really painful recovery process, that is why it must be considered as a last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our 3 Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a complete answer for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, burning, and itching. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural OTC medicine made to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was designed to support healthy veins and colon health from several angles *
- It promotes healthy blood flow to help heal quickly *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It supports healthy and strong veins *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and
. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless information for people who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 tips to get rid of hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover exercise, diet, pain reduction, hygiene, and what to do during flare-ups.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Useful advice on
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you will see a substantial improvement within days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not astonished by the improvement, we don't want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other supplements you should not use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains only natural ingredients extracted from herbs, trees, and plants.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of a pure Hesperidin, rutin, and diosmin bioflavonoid blend in only one capsule.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory property. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports increased blood flow that is essential for circulatory health. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, apricots, blackberries, and blueberries. Rutin promotes healthy blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory properties. Used and popular in Europe. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory properties. It has been demonstrated to relieve swelling, itching, and bleeding. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. its properties areIt is useful for diarrhea and indigestion, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that stops itching. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *