Struggling with Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - Hemorrhoids for 2 Years
Hemorrhoids are certainly humiliating. The truth is, most people will have a hemorrhoid at some point in their life. You can get scared of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. Maybe you could wonder if you have a cancer. However, here's a good news: In all the most typical cases it is just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Read this website in detail and discover how Mother Nature could help you...
Getting humiliated is the reason why people won't tell others about thier hemorrhoid problem. But, as time passes, it may become very painful and itchy. It could disturb you. Often it can cause depression. Women avoid intimacy, afraid that their partner will discover their hemorrhoids.
Exactly What is a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids for 2 Years - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it's also referred to as a varicose vein). In a normal anus of an individual, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. Nonetheless, when there is constant pressure restricting blood circulation, the veins become inflamed. This will cause a blood clot. And the individual will experience pain, swelling and the enlargement of the vein - a hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are 2 types of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- most common sign is bleeding of the rectum and severe pain
. Internal hemorrhoids
often protrude and clot. Blood and mucus also indicate internal hemorrhoids.
- the most common indications are burning sensation and itchiness. Streaks of blood may appear on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids are caused by too much pressure on the veins in the anus. Probable causes:
- Too much body weight
- Standing and sitting for a long time
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Too much lifting
- Family Genetics
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Recurrence of diarrhea
How to cope with hemorrhoids?
The first thing people commonly do is to buy a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. However, sad to say, it only copes with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance known as phenylephrine. But it doesn't treat the real cause. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it's expected that it could go back after a couple of week with more pain and serious bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not curing the real source of the problem is the leading reason people end up at the doctor's office, needing a major treatment solution or even surgery
How to deal with a Hemorrhoid?
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn a tissue in order for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. Five to six treatments (one per week) are usually necessary. Although it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most sufferers do complain about unbearable pain during the process. It does not treat the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear within a year.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. Within several days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. Other patients can encounter bleeding and pain after the treatment. It does not cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they commonly reappear.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that eliminates the hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment may cause incontinence later in life so it is recommended only for severe cases. A lot of patients have complaints because of the really painful recovery process, that is why it must be considered as a last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is scientifically formulated for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical medicine made to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was designed to promote healthy veins and colon health in several ways *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It promotes healthy blood circulation to help heal quickly *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless eBook for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 useful tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover diet, what to do during flare-ups, exercise, hygiene, and pain reduction.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Valuable advice on
- Foods to eat and avoid
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you should see an overall improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely impressed by the improvement, we do not want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
As an dietary supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients from trees, herbs, and plants.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of pure Diosmin, hesperidin, and rutin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory action. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. its properties areIt is great for diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that stops itching. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. It has been shown to also help relieve swelling, bleeding, and itching. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blackberries, apricots, and blueberries. Rutin supports strong blood vessels and has high anti-inflammatory action. Widely used in Europe. *
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood flow that is beneficial for circulatory health. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *