Struggling with Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - Hemorrhoids for 3 Weeks
Hemorrhoids are certainly humiliating. Any person can get hemorrhoids. Lump can be very painful and even just seeing blood can be scary. You worry and ask, "do I have cancer"? The great news: in most cases it is just a swollen vein - a hemorrhoid.
Read this website in detail and discover how Mother Nature could help you...
In some cases, people who got hemorrhoids just keep silent because of the embarrassment. But, as time passes, it may become very painful and itchy. You lose your concentration and can't do anything. Often it can cause depression. Women avoid intimacy, afraid that their partner will discover their hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids for 3 Weeks - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it's also referred to as a varicose vein). Bowel movements are controlled by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. However the veins get inflamed when they are continuously pressured resulting to poor blood circulation. Poor blood circulation may cause a blood clot. And a person ends up with a very painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors have categorized 2 types of hemorrhoidsInternal Hemorrhoids
- most common sign is bleeding of the rectum and severe pain. Internal hemorrhoids often clot and protrude. Internal hemorrhoids
can also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
- the most common signs are burning sensation and itchiness. Streaks of blood may appear on a toilet tissue after bowel movements.
Why do Hemorrhoids Happen?
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Too much body weight
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Too much lifting
- Standing and sitting for a long time
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Family Genetics
How to cope with hemorrhoids?
Commonly, a person's reaction is to right away go to the pharmacy and purchase a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Unfortunately, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only minimizes the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. But it doesn't treat the real cause. It may have gone away, but after a month or so, severe pain and bleeding will return. Simply by using a cream to cover symptoms
without treating the cause is the most common reason why individuals finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgical treatment.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that eliminates the hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment may cause incontinence later so it's suggested only for serious cases. It is recommended as a last resort due to its really painful recovery that the patients must go through.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to stop the supply of blood. Within several days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. After the treatment, the bleeding and pain may be felt. It does not treat the cause of hemorrhoids so they commonly reappear.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn off a tissue for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. Five to six procedures (one weekly) are usually needed. Despite that ads show that it's not painful, sufferers have said that it's very painful especially during the treatment. It does not address the cause, so the hemorrhoids can reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a complete answer for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, burning, and pain. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC medicine made to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was designed to support colon health and healthy veins from multiple angles *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It supports healthy blood flow to help faster healing *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless information for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 helpful tips to get rid of hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover pain reduction, diet, what to do during flare-ups, hygiene, and exercise.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Helpful advice on
- Foods to eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you'll see a noticeable improvement within days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely astonished by the improvement, we don't want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an herbal supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients from trees, plants, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a healthy dose of 240 mg of a pure Hesperidin, diosmin, and rutin bioflavonoid blend in only a single capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. It has been shown to also help relieve bleeding, swelling, and itching. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. its properties areIt is great for diarrhea and indigestion, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect stops itching. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood flow that is required for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory properties. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, apricots, blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin promotes strong blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory action. Used and very popular in Europe. *