Things You should Know about Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids for a Month
One of the most embarrassing thing you could have on your body is hemorrhoids. Actually, most people can get hemorrhoids at a certain point. A painful lump or the sight of blood is frightening. You panic and ask, "do I have cancer"? But, here's a good news: In all the most typical cases it is only a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
We suffer in silence because we are too embarrassed to speak about it. The pain and itching may become unbearable. It can disturb you. It can cause depression. Women are afraid to make love with their lovers thinking that their partners could be turned off if they saw thier hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids for a Month - A hemorrhoid is an enlarged vein in the anus (it's also known as a varicose vein). Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood flow is disrupted, resulting to inflammation and pain. Abnormal flow of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. And a person ends up with a painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors have categorized 2 types of hemorrhoidsInternal Hemorrhoids
- most typical indication is bleeding of the rectum and severe pain
. Internal hemorrhoids
sometimes clot and protrude. Internal hemorrhoids could also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
- the most typical indications are itching and burning sensation. Streaks of blood can be present on a toilet paper after bowel movements.
The Causes of Hemorrhoids
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Excessive body weight
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Lifting of heavy objects
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Standing and sitting for an extended time
How to deal with hemorrhoids?
Commonly, a person's reaction is to right away go to the pharmacy and purchase a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, it only temporarily masks the symptoms
by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical phenylephrine. It does not treat the cause of hemorrhoids. It may have subsided, but after a month or so, severe pain and bleeding will come back again. By not really dealing with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. Within a couple of days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. After the procedure, the bleeding and pain will still be felt. The cause isn't treated, so they can show up again.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared laser is used to burn a tissue for the supply of blood to cut off from the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 treatments (one weekly) are needed. Despite the fact that ads show that it is not painful, sufferers have reported that it's really painful particularly during the procedure. It doesn't treat the cause, so the hemorrhoids sometimes reappear.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a procedure that surgically removes the hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment method may cause incontinence later in life so it's suggested only for serious cases. It's suggested as a last resort because of its really painful recovery.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural alternative for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, itching, and burning. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural product made to relieve the discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Burning or aching in anus †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was formulated to promote healthy veins and colon health in several ways *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It promotes healthy blood flow to help quicker healing *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for people who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 helpful tips to get rid of hemorrhoids.
These tips cover diet, pain reduction, exercise, what to do during flare-ups, and hygiene.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Useful advice on
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Foods you should eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use our products as recommended and follow the advice in our eBook, you should notice a noticeable improvement in a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, we don't want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains only natural ingredients from herbs, plants, and trees.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Hesperidin, rutin, and diosmin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood viscosity that is essential for circulatory health. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory activity. Research suggests it helps relieve itching, bleeding, and swelling. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. its properties areIt is useful for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that stops itching. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blackberries, blueberries, and apricots. Rutin has potent anti-inflammatory properties and supports strong blood vessels. Used and very popular in Europe. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons and is helpful because of its anti-inflammatory properties. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *