Things You should Know about Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids for a Month
One of the most embarrassing thing you could have on your body is hemorrhoids. Actually, most people can get hemorrhoids at a certain point. A painful lump or the sight of blood is frightening. You panic and ask, "do I have cancer"? But, here's a good news: In all the most typical cases it is only a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
We suffer in silence because we are too embarrassed to speak about it. The pain and itching may become unbearable. It can disturb you. It can cause depression. Women are afraid to make love with their lovers thinking that their partners could be turned off if they saw thier hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids for a Month - A hemorrhoid is an enlarged vein in the anus (it's also known as a varicose vein). Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood flow is disrupted, resulting to inflammation and pain. Abnormal flow of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. And a person ends up with a painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors have categorized 2 types of hemorrhoidsInternal Hemorrhoids
- most typical indication is bleeding of the rectum and severe pain. Internal hemorrhoids
sometimes clot and protrude. Internal hemorrhoids could also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
- the most typical indications are itching and burning sensation. Streaks of blood can be present on a toilet paper after bowel movements.
The Causes of Hemorrhoids
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Excessive body weight
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Lifting of heavy objects
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Standing and sitting for an extended time
How to deal with hemorrhoids?
Commonly, a person's reaction is to right away go to the pharmacy and purchase a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, it only temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical phenylephrine. It does not treat the cause of hemorrhoids. It may have subsided, but after a month or so, severe pain and bleeding will come back again. By not really dealing with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery
Hemorrhoid Treatment Options
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. Within a couple of days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. After the procedure, the bleeding and pain will still be felt. The cause isn't treated, so they can show up again.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared laser is used to burn a tissue for the supply of blood to cut off from the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 treatments (one weekly) are needed. Despite the fact that ads show that it is not painful, sufferers have reported that it's really painful particularly during the procedure. It doesn't treat the cause, so the hemorrhoids sometimes reappear.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a procedure that surgically removes the hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment method may cause incontinence later in life so it's suggested only for serious cases. It's suggested as a last resort because of its really painful recovery.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is formulated for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, protect tissue from inflammation, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, pain, and itching. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC medicine made to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Rectal pain and itching†
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was formulated to promote colon health and healthy veins from several angles *
- It promotes strong and healthy veins *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It supports proper blood circulation to help quicker healing *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for people who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to get rid of hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover hygiene, pain reduction, what to do during flare-ups, exercise, and diet.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Helpful advice on
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you should see a significant improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not absolutely impressed by the improvement, we don't want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural ingredients from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains only natural ingredients from plants, herbs, and trees.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins strong and elastic. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for treating diarrhea and indigestion, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect prevents itching. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory action. Research suggests it helps relieve bleeding, swelling, and itching. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blackberries, apricots, and blueberries. Rutin promotes healthy blood vessels and has potent anti-inflammatory activity. Used and very popular in Europe. *
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood flow that is required for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons and is helpful because of its anti-inflammatory properties. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.