Things You should Know about Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids for a Month
One of the most embarrassing thing you could have on your body is hemorrhoids. Actually, most people can get hemorrhoids at a certain point. A painful lump or the sight of blood is frightening. You panic and ask, "do I have cancer"? But, here's a good news: In all the most typical cases it is only a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
We suffer in silence because we are too embarrassed to speak about it. The pain and itching may become unbearable. It can disturb you. It can cause depression. Women are afraid to make love with their lovers thinking that their partners could be turned off if they saw thier hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids for a Month - A hemorrhoid is an enlarged vein in the anus (it's also known as a varicose vein). Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood flow is disrupted, resulting to inflammation and pain. Abnormal flow of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. And a person ends up with a painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors have categorized 2 types of hemorrhoidsInternal Hemorrhoids
- most typical indication is bleeding of the rectum and severe pain. Internal hemorrhoids sometimes clot and protrude. Internal hemorrhoids
could also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
- the most typical indications are itching and burning sensation. Streaks of blood can be present on a toilet paper after bowel movements.
The Causes of Hemorrhoids
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Excessive body weight
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Lifting of heavy objects
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Standing and sitting for an extended time
How to deal with hemorrhoids?
Commonly, a person's reaction is to right away go to the pharmacy and purchase a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, it only temporarily masks the symptoms by shrinking the hemorrhoid tissue with a chemical phenylephrine. It does not treat the cause of hemorrhoids. It may have subsided, but after a month or so, severe pain and bleeding will come back again. By not really dealing with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery
Hemorrhoid Treatment Options
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. Within a couple of days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. After the procedure, the bleeding and pain will still be felt. The cause isn't treated, so they can show up again.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared laser is used to burn a tissue for the supply of blood to cut off from the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 treatments (one weekly) are needed. Despite the fact that ads show that it is not painful, sufferers have reported that it's really painful particularly during the procedure. It doesn't treat the cause, so the hemorrhoids sometimes reappear.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a procedure that surgically removes the hemorrhoids. Statistics have shown that this treatment method may cause incontinence later in life so it's suggested only for serious cases. It's suggested as a last resort because of its really painful recovery.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is the right choice for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, burning, and pain. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical product made to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was designed to promote colon health and healthy veins in multiple ways *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It promotes proper blood flow to help heal quickly *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 key tips to stop hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover diet, what to do during flare-ups, pain reduction, exercise, and hygiene.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Useful advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Foods to eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use our products diligently and follow the advice in our eBook, you'll see a major improvement within days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not absolutely impressed by the improvement, we don't want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain only natural ingredients from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with many other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains only natural ingredients from trees, plants, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, apricots, blueberries, and blackberries. Rutin has strong anti-inflammatory action and promotes healthy blood vessels. Used and very popular in Europe. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons and is beneficial for its anti-inflammatory action. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
is a bioflavonoid found in the Figwort plant.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for treating diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect reduces itching. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory properties. Research suggests it helps relieve bleeding, swelling, and itching. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood flow beneficial for circulatory health. *