Things You must know about Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids for a Week
Hemorrhoids are certainly embarrassing. Actually, many people can suffer from hemorrhoids at some point. Anyone can get frightened of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. You panic and ask, "do I have cancer"? But, here's a great news: In all the most common cases it's just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Getting embarrassed is the reason why people won't tell others. The pain and itching may become agonizing. You lose your focus and can't think about anything else. It may cause depression. Women avoid having sex, afraid that their lover will notice their hemorrhoids.
What Exactly are Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids for a Week - A hemorrhoid is an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It's otherwise known as a varicose vein. Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. Nonetheless, when there's constant pressure restricting blood flow, the veins become inflamed. Abnormal flow of the blood would lead to clotting of the blood. That results in a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors classify 2 types of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- most typical indication is bleeding of the rectum and extreme pain. Swelling and clotting is encountered. Blood and mucus can indicate internal hemorrhoids
- the most typical indications are burning sensation and itching. During bowel movements, blood stains can appear.
The Causes of Hemorrhoids
(another name for hemorrhoids) are brought on by a constant pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Excessive body weight
- Standing and sitting for an extended time
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Child delivery and pregnancy
- Lifting of heavy objects
Dealing with Hemorrhoids
People's first reaction is to buy the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical within the cream only lowers the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. It does not treat the real cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a few weeks with more serious pain and bleeding. By using a cream to cover symptoms
without addressing the real cause is the main reason why individuals finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgical
How to deal with a Hemorrhoid?
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are wrapped around the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a few days. Some other patients can experience bleeding and pain after the treatment. They may reappear because the source of the problem is not treated.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a procedure that surgically removes the hemorrhoids. Statistics shows that this treatment may cause problems with urinating, that is why this is only for severe cases when all other procedures are not suitable. Many patients have complaints because of the really painful process of recovery, that is why it must be considered as a last resort.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared laser is used to burn a tissue in order for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. Weekly, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most patients do complain about unbearable pain during the process. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the real cause is not addressed.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is formulated for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, itching, and burning. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, protect tissue from inflammation, and reduce swelling. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural product made to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Constipation †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was designed to support colon health and healthy veins in multiple ways *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
- It promotes proper blood flow to help heal quickly *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless eBook for those who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 tips to get rid of hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover exercise, diet, hygiene, what to do during flare-ups, and pain reduction.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Helpful advice on
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you'll see a significant improvement in a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see an improvement, we don't want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is our number one priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural ingredients from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As is the case with many other products you should not use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula when suffering from a bleeding disorder or while on blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains only natural ingredients extracted from herbs, plants, and trees.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of a pure Rutin, diosmin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid mix in only one capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory action. Research suggests it helps relieve itching, swelling, and bleeding. *
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory action. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood viscosity needed for circulatory health. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive tract. its properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect prevents itching. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, apricots, blackberries, and blueberries. Rutin has high anti-inflammatory action and promotes strong blood vessels. Widely used in Europe. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.