Learn Everything about Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids for More Than a Week
Hemorrhoids are definitely humiliating. Actually, a lot of people can get hemorrhoids at some point in their life. Lump can be painful and even just seeing blood can be scary. You panic and ask, "do I have cancer"? The good news: in most cases it is just a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading and see if our natural products may be of help.
Getting embarrassed is the reason why people won't tell others about thier hemorrhoid. The pain and itching can become just too much. You lose your focus and can't do anything. You become exhausted and even stressed out. Women are afraid to have sex with their lovers thinking that their partners could be repulsed if they discovered thier hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids for More Than a Week - A hemorrhoid is an abnormal enlargement of the vein in the anus. It is otherwise referred to as a varicose vein. Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. However, if there's constant pressure restricting blood circulation, the veins become inflamed. Poor blood flow may cause a blood clot. And a person ends up with a painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Proctologists have categorized 2 types of hemorrhoidsExternal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are burning and itching. Blood streaks can appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and severe pain. They sometimes clot and swell. Internal hemorrhoids
could also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
The Causes of Hemorrhoids
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Possible causes:
- Excess body weight
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Frequent Diarrhea
Dealing with Hemorrhoids
First thing people normally do is to get a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. But, sad to say, it only copes with the symptoms
by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance called phenylephrine. It does not treat the cause of hemorrhoids. It may have subsided, but after a month or so, severe pain and bleeding will reocur. By using a cream to cover symptoms without curing the cause is the main reason why people finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment
and worst, a surgery
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its supply of blood. After a couple of days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. After the procedure, the bleeding and pain may be felt. They may reappear since the source of the problem wasn't treated.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical treatment which eliminates the hemorrhoid. Statistics show that this type of procedure may be dangerous. So serious cases are only recommended for this hemorrhoid procedure. It is suggested as a last resort due to its really painful recovery that the patients have to go through.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn up some tissue to cut off the supply of blood to the hemorrhoid. Five to 6 sessions are required. Despite the fact that ads show that it's not painful, people have said that it's really painful especially during the session. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the actual cause wasn't addressed.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a natural option for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural OTC medicine made to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Constipation †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was formulated to promote healthy veins and colon health from several angles *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It supports healthy and strong veins *
- It promotes healthy blood flow to help heal quickly *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless information for anyone who wants to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 tips to stop hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover pain reduction, what to do during flare-ups, hygiene, diet, and exercise.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Useful advice on
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use our products as recommended and follow the advice in our eBook, you will notice a noticeable improvement within several days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not impressed by the improvement, we don't want your money!
Calmovil Side Effects
Manufacturing safe products is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain natural extracts from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other dietary supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains only natural ingredients extracted from trees, herbs, and plants.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Rutin/Diosmin/Hesperidin bioflavonoid mix.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood flow that is needed for circulatory health. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory action. Research suggests it helps relieve bleeding, swelling, and itching. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive system. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop irregular bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect stops itching. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blackberries, blueberries, and apricots. Rutin promotes healthy blood vessels and has strong anti-inflammatory action. Widely used in Europe. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is used for its anti-inflammatory action. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *