Learn Everything about Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids for no Reason
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. Actually, a lot of people can get hemorrhoids at a certain point. Lump can be painful and even just seeing blood can be scary. You could possibly get frightened and wonder: what if it's a cancer. However, no need for fear, it's just a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading to find out how Mother Nature could help you!
Getting embarrassed is the reason why people won't tell others about thier hemorrhoid. The pain and itching become unbearable. You can't focus. It can cause depression. Women are afraid to have sex with their lovers thinking that their partners could be turned off if they noticed thier hemorrhoids.
Hemorrhoids Explained in Detail
Hemorrhoids for no Reason - A hemorrhoid is an enlarged vein in the anus (it's also known as a varicose vein). Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. However, if there's constant pressure restricting blood circulation, the veins become inflamed. Abnormal flow of the blood would result to clotting of the blood. That results in a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Physicians classify two kinds of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are itching and burning. Blood streaks can appear on a toilet paper during bowel movements.
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and severe pain. They sometimes clot and swell. Blood and mucus can indicate internal hemorrhoids
What's the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
(another name for hemorrhoids) are caused by too much pressure on the veins in the anus. Potential causes:
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Excess body weight
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
Usually, a person's reaction is to instantly go to the pharmacy and purchase a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only lowers the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. However, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid is not really addressed. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a few months with more serious pain and bleeding. By not really dealing with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery.
How to treat a Hemorrhoid?
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its supply of blood. After a couple of days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. Some other patients may experience bleeding and pain after the treatment. It doesn't treat the cause of hemorrhoids so they usually reappear.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn up some tissue to cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid. Five to 6 sessions are needed. Even though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most people do complain about unbearable pain during the procedure. It doesn't address the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear again after a few months.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical treatment which cuts off the hemorrhoid. Statistics show that this type of procedure can be dangerous. So severe cases are only recommended for this treatment. Many patients have complaints because of the very painful process of recovery, that is why it must be considered as a last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is scientifically formulated for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, reduce swelling, and cool down. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, pain, and burning. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical product made to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Constipation †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that was formulated to promote colon health and healthy veins from multiple angles *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It helps relieve irritation from occasional constipation or diarrhea *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It promotes proper blood circulation to help heal quickly *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for people who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 key tips to stop hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover pain reduction, exercise, diet, what to do during flare-ups, and hygiene.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Helpful advice on
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you should notice a great improvement in just a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not amazed by the improvement, we do not want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should also not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula while on blood thinning medication or when suffering from a bleeding disorder.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains only natural ingredients from trees, plants, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of a pure Diosmin, hesperidin, and rutin bioflavonoid blend in only a single capsule.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. its properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect stops itching. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports proper blood flow beneficial for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blueberries, apricots, and blackberries. Rutin has potent anti-inflammatory action and promotes healthy blood vessels. Used and very popular in Europe. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory activity. Research suggests it helps relieve bleeding, itching, and swelling. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory effects. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *