Learn Everything about Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids for Over a Week
Hemorrhoids are embarrassing. Actually, many people can get hemorrhoids at a certain point in their life. Lump can be painful and even just seeing blood can be terrifying. Perhaps you could wonder if you have a cancer. But, here's a great news: In all the most typical cases it is just a swollen vein called a hemorrhoid.
Read this site in detail and learn how Mother Nature could help you...
We suffer in silence mainly because we are too embarrassed to talk about it. However, after some time, it may become painful and itchy. It can bother you. It may cause depression. Most women may think "What if he notices?", and start avoiding having sex.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
Hemorrhoids for Over a Week - A hemorrhoid is an enlarged vein in the anus (it is also known as a varicose vein). In a normal anus of a person, the vein is filled with blood to regulate bowel movements. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood circulation is disrupted, resulting to inflammation and pain. This results in a blood clot. And a person ends up with a painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are two kinds of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are itching and burning. During bowel movements, blood stains can appear.
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and intense pain. Swelling and clotting is encountered. Blood and mucus can indicate internal hemorrhoids
The Causes of Hemorrhoids
are caused by a pressure on the veins in the anus. Potential causes:
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Excess body weight
- Prolonged sitting or standing
What to do About Hemorrhoids?
First thing individuals commonly do is to buy a certain well-known cream for hemorrhoids. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical within the cream only lowers the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. But it doesn't treat the real cause. The hemorrhoids may have shrank for now but it is expected that it will go back after few weeks with more pain and severe bleeding. By using a cream to cover symptoms
without addressing the cause is the most common reason why people finally go to the hospital for doctor's treatment and worst, a surgical treatment.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after a couple of days. Some other patients can experience bleeding and pain after the procedure. It doesn't cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they usually reappear.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn off some tissue to cut off the blood supply to the hemorrhoid. Each week, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Even though it is shown in the ads as pain-free, most patients do complain about unbearable pain during the session. It doesn't cure the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical treatment that cuts off the hemorrhoid. Statistics shows that this treatment may cause problems with urinating, that is why this is just for serious cases of hemorrhoids. Many patients have complaints because of the really painful process of recovery, that is why it should be considered as a last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This Three Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is made for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, protect tissue from inflammation, and cool down. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, itching, and pain. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC medicine made to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Constipation †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a non-prescription homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was designed to support healthy veins and colon health in multiple ways *
- It promotes proper blood flow to help heal quickly *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless eBook for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 valuable tips to get rid of hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover hygiene, diet, pain reduction, exercise, and what to do during flare-ups.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Useful advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- Foods you should eat and avoid
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you will notice a notable improvement in a few days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an dietary supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients from plants, herbs, and trees.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of a pure Diosmin, hesperidin, and rutin bioflavonoid mix in only a single capsule.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blueberries, blackberries, and apricots. Rutin supports healthy blood vessels and has strong anti-inflammatory activity. Widely used in Europe. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports healthy blood viscosity that is needed for circulatory health. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and strengthen and tone veins. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory properties. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory activity. It has been demonstrated to relieve bleeding, itching, and swelling. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves blood flow and circulation. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive tract. its properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It contributes to relieve stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect stops itching. *
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent for more than thirty years. *