Struggling with Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - Hemorrhoids for Over a Year
Hemorrhoids are certainly embarrassing. The truth is, a lot of people will get a hemorrhoid at some point in their life. An agonizing lump or the sight of blood is scary. You worry and ask, "do I have cancer"? But, no need for fear, it's simply a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and discover how Mother Nature can help you!
We endure the pain in silence mainly because we're too embarrassed to talk about it. The pain and itching become just too much. You lose your concentration and can't think about anything else. You really feel frustrated and worn out. Many women may think "What if he notices?", and that is why they avoid having sex.
Exactly What is a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids for Over a Year - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it's also called a varicose vein). Bowel movements are controlled by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. However the veins get swollen when they are constantly pressured resulting to poor blood flow. Poor blood circulation may cause a blood clot. And a person ends up with a very painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors classify 2 kinds of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- the most common indications are burning sensation and itchiness. During bowel movements, blood stains can be seen.
- most common indication is bleeding of the rectum and extreme pain. Swelling and clotting is experienced. The presence of mucus and blood is also a sign of internal hemorrhoids
What is the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are commonly caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. List of causes
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Too much body weight
- Family Genetics
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Too much lifting
- Standing and sitting for a long time
- Child delivery and pregnancy
What Could You do About Hemorrhoids?
Commonly, a person's reaction would be to immediately go to the pharmacy and buy a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. However, unfortunately, it only deals with the symptoms
by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance known as phenylephrine. It doesn't treat
the main cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a couple of weeks with more severe pain
and bleeding. By not really coping with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery
Hemorrhoid Treatment Procedures
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn a tissue in order for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. Every week, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Although it's advertised as pain-free, many patients complain of severe pain during procedure. It does not cure the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that surgically removes the hemorrhoids. Statistics shows that this hemorrhoid treatment may cause problems with urinating, that is why this is just for serious cases of hemorrhoids when other options are not suitable. Many patients complain of intense pain during recovery, so it must be the last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after several days. Some patients experience severe pain and bleeding right after the procedure. It does not cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they usually reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a perfect solution for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, itching, and burning. †
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
promotes healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, reduce swelling, and cool down. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural OTC medicine formulated to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
- Constipation †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an OTC homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was designed to support colon health and healthy veins in five ways *
- It helps strengthen weakened veins *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It supports healthy blood circulation to help heal quickly *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
Before ordering, please read about product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless information for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 useful tips to stop hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover hygiene, diet, pain reduction, what to do during flare-ups, and exercise.
This no-nonsense eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When you follow the instructions in the eBook and use Calmovil products as directed, you should notice a substantial improvement within several days. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you are not absolutely astonished by the improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural extracts from plants and herbs that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As is the case with many other products you should not use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains only natural ingredients extracted from trees, herbs, and plants.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a healthy dose of 240 mg of a pure Diosmin, rutin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid blend in only a single capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that promotes proper blood flow with Nattokinase enzyme.
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blueberries, apricots, and blackberries. Rutin supports healthy blood vessels and has strong anti-inflammatory activity. Widely used in Europe. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has anti-inflammatory properties. Research suggests it helps relieve swelling, itching, and bleeding. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is helpful because of its anti-inflammatory effects. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood viscosity that is needed for circulatory health. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
has a regulatory and calming effect on digestion. its properties areIt is great for indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that reduces itching. *
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve blood flow and circulation. *