Struggling with Painful, Itchy or Bleeding Hemorrhoids? - Hemorrhoids for Over a Year
Hemorrhoids are certainly embarrassing. The truth is, a lot of people will get a hemorrhoid at some point in their life. An agonizing lump or the sight of blood is scary. You worry and ask, "do I have cancer"? But, no need for fear, it's simply a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Continue reading and discover how Mother Nature can help you!
We endure the pain in silence mainly because we're too embarrassed to talk about it. The pain and itching become just too much. You lose your concentration and can't think about anything else. You really feel frustrated and worn out. Many women may think "What if he notices?", and that is why they avoid having sex.
Exactly What is a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids for Over a Year - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it's also called a varicose vein). Bowel movements are controlled by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. However the veins get swollen when they are constantly pressured resulting to poor blood flow. Poor blood circulation may cause a blood clot. And a person ends up with a very painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Doctors classify 2 kinds of hemorrhoids:External Hemorrhoids
- the most common indications are burning sensation and itchiness. During bowel movements, blood stains can be seen.
- most common indication is bleeding of the rectum and extreme pain. Swelling and clotting is experienced. The presence of mucus and blood is also a sign of internal hemorrhoids
What is the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are commonly caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. List of causes
- Straining at bowel movements and constipation.
- Too much body weight
- Family Genetics
- Recurrence of diarrhea
- Too much lifting
- Standing and sitting for a long time
- Child delivery and pregnancy
What Could You do About Hemorrhoids?
Commonly, a person's reaction would be to immediately go to the pharmacy and buy a well-known cream for hemorrhoids. However, unfortunately, it only deals with the symptoms by shrinking the swollen tissue with a substance known as phenylephrine. It doesn't treat the main cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a couple of weeks with more severe pain
and bleeding. By not really coping with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery
Hemorrhoid Treatment Procedures
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared light is used to burn a tissue in order for the blood supply to cut off from the hemorrhoid. Every week, the patient has to undergo one treatment session and 6 sessions are usually needed. Although it's advertised as pain-free, many patients complain of severe pain during procedure. It does not cure the actual cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgical procedure that surgically removes the hemorrhoids. Statistics shows that this hemorrhoid treatment may cause problems with urinating, that is why this is just for serious cases of hemorrhoids when other options are not suitable. Many patients complain of intense pain during recovery, so it must be the last resort.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are used to tie the base of the hemorrhoid to cease the supply of blood. The hemorrhoid will die and fall off after several days. Some patients experience severe pain and bleeding right after the procedure. It does not cure the cause of hemorrhoids so they usually reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is the right choice for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, itching, and pain. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural medicine made to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Constipation †
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal pain and itching†
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was formulated to promote healthy veins and colon health from multiple angles *
- It promotes healthy blood circulation to help quicker healing *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It supports healthy and strong veins *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A priceless information for people who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 valuable tips to get rid of hemorrhoids for good.
These tips cover hygiene, what to do during flare-ups, pain reduction, exercise, and diet.
This valuable eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Valuable advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
If you use our products as recommended and follow the tips in our eBook, you should notice a notable improvement in less than a week. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not astonished by the improvement, we do not want your money!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Manufacturing safe products is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with other dietary supplements you should not use Calmovil products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an dietary supplement that contains only natural ingredients from trees, plants, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to take a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
In only one capsule, Calmovil supplement delivers a powerful dose of 240 mg of pure Hesperidin, rutin, and diosmin bioflavonoid blend.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory properties. It has been shown to also help relieve bleeding, itching, and swelling. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, apricots, blackberries, and blueberries. Rutin has potent anti-inflammatory properties and promotes healthy blood vessels. Used and popular in Europe. *
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
It has been used and shown to have benefits as a anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent for more than thirty years. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory property. It improves both capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes proper blood viscosity beneficial for circulatory health. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on digestion. its properties areIt is useful for treating indigestion and diarrhea, as it helps to stop irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect stops itching. *