What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids for Pregnancy
Hemorrhoids are definitely embarrassing. Actually, a lot of people can get hemorrhoids at a certain point in their life. Anyone can get frightened of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. You panic and ask, "do I have cancer"? However, no need for fear, it's simply a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Read this site in detail and find out how Mother Nature could help you...
Getting embarrassed is the reason why people won't tell others. However, after some time, it may become painful and itchy. You lose your focus and can't think about anything else. You become exhausted and stressed out. Women are afraid to have sex with their lovers thinking that their partners could be turned off if they discovered thier hemorrhoids.
What Exactly are Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids for Pregnancy
- The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it is also known as a varicose vein). Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood circulation is disrupted, resulting to inflammation and pain. This results in a blood clot. And a person ends up with a painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are two kinds of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and severe pain. They sometimes clot and swell. Internal hemorrhoids
could also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
- usual symptoms are burning and itching. Blood streaks can appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are usually caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. Potential causes:
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Lifting of heavy objects
- Excess body weight
- Pregnancy and childbirth
Dealing with Hemorrhoids
People's first reaction is to buy the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical within the cream only minimizes the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. It does not treat the real cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a few months with more intense pain and bleeding. By not really dealing with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgery which eliminates the hemorrhoid. Statistics show that this type of procedure may be dangerous. So serious cases are only suggested for this hemorrhoid treatment method. It's suggested as a last resort due to its really painful recovery that the patients have to go through.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn up some tissue to cut off the supply of blood to the hemorrhoid. Five to 6 sessions are required. Despite the fact that ads show that it's not painful, sufferers have said that it's painful particularly during the procedure. It doesn't deal with the cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its supply of blood. After a few days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. After the procedure, the bleeding and pain may be felt. It doesn't treat the cause of hemorrhoids so they commonly reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our 3 Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is formulated for people suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, protect tissue from inflammation, cool down, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve pain, burning, and itching. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical OTC medicine made to relieve the discomfort of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Constipation †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal pain and itching†
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was formulated to support colon health and healthy veins from several angles *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It supports proper blood circulation to help faster healing *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It supports strong and healthy veins *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for people who want to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the advice and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to stop hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover pain reduction, hygiene, exercise, diet, and what to do during flare-ups.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Helpful advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
If you use our products as recommended and follow the advice in our eBook, you will notice a symptomatic improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our guarantee is simple: If you don't see a significant improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural plant and herb extracts that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products for many years, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As with other products you should not use Calmovil products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been determined. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an dietary supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients from trees, herbs, and plants.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a healthy dose of 240 mg of a pure Hesperidin, rutin, and diosmin bioflavonoid blend in only a single capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. Camomile's properties areIt is great for diarrhea and indigestion, helping to stop irregular or frequent bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that prevents itching. *
is a bioflavonoid present in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an vascular-protecting and anti-inflammatory agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
is a bioflavonoid found in peppers and lemons and is helpful because of its anti-inflammatory effects. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, and fragile capillaries. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and is similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has potent anti-inflammatory action. It has been demonstrated to relieve swelling, bleeding, and itching. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Mediterranean region and northwest europe.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps reduce swelling and tone and strengthen veins. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from natto bacteria and boiled soybeans. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes increased blood flow that is needed for circulatory health. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blueberries, blackberries, and apricots. Rutin promotes healthy blood vessels and has high anti-inflammatory action. Widely used in Europe. *