What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids for Pregnancy
Hemorrhoids are definitely embarrassing. Actually, a lot of people can get hemorrhoids at a certain point in their life. Anyone can get frightened of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. You panic and ask, "do I have cancer"? However, no need for fear, it's simply a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Read this site in detail and find out how Mother Nature could help you...
Getting embarrassed is the reason why people won't tell others. However, after some time, it may become painful and itchy. You lose your focus and can't think about anything else. You become exhausted and stressed out. Women are afraid to have sex with their lovers thinking that their partners could be turned off if they discovered thier hemorrhoids.
What Exactly are Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids for Pregnancy - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it is also known as a varicose vein). Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood circulation is disrupted, resulting to inflammation and pain. This results in a blood clot. And a person ends up with a painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are two kinds of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and severe pain. They sometimes clot and swell. Internal hemorrhoids
could also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
- usual symptoms are burning and itching. Blood streaks can appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are usually caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. Potential causes:
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Lifting of heavy objects
- Excess body weight
- Pregnancy and childbirth
Dealing with Hemorrhoids
People's first reaction is to buy the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical within the cream only minimizes the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. It does not treat the real cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a few months with more intense pain and bleeding. By not really dealing with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery
Treatments for Hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgery which eliminates the hemorrhoid. Statistics show that this type of procedure may be dangerous. So serious cases are only suggested for this hemorrhoid treatment method. It's suggested as a last resort due to its really painful recovery that the patients have to go through.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn up some tissue to cut off the supply of blood to the hemorrhoid. Five to 6 sessions are required. Despite the fact that ads show that it's not painful, sufferers have said that it's painful particularly during the procedure. It doesn't deal with the cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its supply of blood. After a few days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. After the procedure, the bleeding and pain may be felt. It doesn't treat the cause of hemorrhoids so they commonly reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
This 3 Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is the right choice for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve itching, burning, and pain. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, reduce swelling, cool down, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical product made to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Burning or aching in anus †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Constipation †
- Protruding or blind hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was formulated to promote healthy veins and colon health from several angles *
- It promotes proper blood flow to help faster healing *
- It helps relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory activity *
- It supports strong and healthy veins *
- It helps normalize and calms the digestive system *
Before ordering, please read important product limitations.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A must-read for people who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and get this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 key tips to get rid of hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover diet, what to do during flare-ups, hygiene, pain reduction, and exercise.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Useful advice on
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Foods to eat and avoid
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- How to improve hygiene habits
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you will notice a notable improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not amazed by the improvement, return the open bottle for a full refund!
Calmovil Side Effects
Product safety is our #1 priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural extracts from plants and herbs that are considered safe. Our customers have been using Calmovil products every day, and so far no adverse events (side effects) have been reported.
As is the case with other supplements you should not use Calmovil products while nursing or pregnant because the effects on fetus have not been evaluated. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal sensitivity and itching,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, constipation and diarrhea, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's counsel and guidance.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains only natural ingredients extracted from plants, herbs, and trees.
Most other supplements contain a few bioflavonoids, and you need to consume a lot of capsules to achieve proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a healthy dose of 240 mg of a pure Hesperidin, rutin, and diosmin bioflavonoid blend in only one capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that helps keep veins elastic and strong. This, in turn, helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps tone and strengthen veins and reduce swelling. *
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for diarrhea and indigestion, as it helps to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that stops itching. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory effects. It improves connective tissue and capillary health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme derived from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes healthy blood viscosity beneficial for circulatory health. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and act as a mild diuretic.
Butcher's broom extracts also have an anti-inflammatory effect and constricts blood vessels.
BILBERRY is found in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory activity. Research suggests it helps relieve itching, bleeding, and swelling. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blackberries, apricots, and blueberries. Rutin has potent anti-inflammatory activity and supports healthy blood vessels. Used and popular in Europe. *