What are Hemorrhoids? The Symptoms, Causes and Treatments of Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids for Pregnancy
Hemorrhoids are definitely embarrassing. Actually, a lot of people can get hemorrhoids at a certain point in their life. Anyone can get frightened of seeing blood or feeling a painful lump. You panic and ask, "do I have cancer"? However, no need for fear, it's simply a hemorrhoid - swelling of a vein.
Read this site in detail and find out how Mother Nature could help you...
Getting embarrassed is the reason why people won't tell others. However, after some time, it may become painful and itchy. You lose your focus and can't think about anything else. You become exhausted and stressed out. Women are afraid to have sex with their lovers thinking that their partners could be turned off if they discovered thier hemorrhoids.
What Exactly are Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids for Pregnancy - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it is also known as a varicose vein). Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood circulation is disrupted, resulting to inflammation and pain. This results in a blood clot. And a person ends up with a painful, swollen and enlarged hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
There are two kinds of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms
are rectal bleeding and severe pain. They sometimes clot and swell. Internal hemorrhoids
could also be identified by the presence of blood and mucus.
- usual symptoms are burning and itching. Blood streaks can appear on a toilet tissue during bowel movements.
What Causes a Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are usually caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. Potential causes:
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Prolonged sitting or standing
- Lifting of heavy objects
- Excess body weight
- Pregnancy and childbirth
Dealing with Hemorrhoids
People's first reaction is to buy the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical within the cream only minimizes the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. It does not treat the real cause of hemorrhoids. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a few months with more intense pain and bleeding. By not really dealing with the real source, the person could end up going to the doctor for a treatment or a surgery
Treatments for Hemorrhoids
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgery which eliminates the hemorrhoid. Statistics show that this type of procedure may be dangerous. So serious cases are only suggested for this hemorrhoid treatment method. It's suggested as a last resort due to its really painful recovery that the patients have to go through.
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn up some tissue to cut off the supply of blood to the hemorrhoid. Five to 6 sessions are required. Despite the fact that ads show that it's not painful, sufferers have said that it's painful particularly during the procedure. It doesn't deal with the cause, so the hemorrhoids may reappear.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its supply of blood. After a few days, the hemorrhoids will die and will fall off. After the procedure, the bleeding and pain may be felt. It doesn't treat the cause of hemorrhoids so they commonly reappear.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Calmovil Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a perfect answer for anyone suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to normalize and calm the digestive system to relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation. *
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, reduce swelling, and protect tissue from inflammation. *
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, pain, and itching. †
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a natural OTC product made to relieve symptoms associated with hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Aching or burning in anus †
- Constipation †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
homeopathic ingredients, as published in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a dietary supplement that was formulated to support healthy veins and colon health from multiple angles *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It has bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory action *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
- It promotes proper blood flow to help heal quickly *
- It promotes strong and healthy veins *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
A must-read for people who want to put an end to hemorrhoids today.
Order Calmovil and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can start applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
In this eBook, you'll learn 20 valuable tips to stop hemorrhoids.
These tips cover hygiene, diet, exercise, what to do during flare-ups, and pain reduction.
This valuable eBook is a lesson on simple lifestyle changes.
Valuable advice on
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Foods you should eat and avoid
- How to minimize pain during bowel movements
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to improve hygiene habits
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
What Can You Realistically Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you'll notice a definite improvement in less than a week. A small percentage of our customers do not respond to our product
, for this case we offer 60 days full money back guarantee. Our promise is simple: If you are not astonished by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is our top priority. Calmovil™ products contain natural plant and herb extracts that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no serious side effects have been reported.
As is the case with many other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products while pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been tested. You should also not use Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you have a bleeding disorder or are taking blood thinning medication.
Calmovil's Hemorrhoid Relief Ingredients
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal sensitivity and itching †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
- Sulphur................................................... burning and itching anus †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ aching and itching in anus, constipation †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - aching and itching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - itching and burning anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Ingredients in Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is an herbal supplement that contains natural ingredients extracted from herbs, trees, and plants.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a healthy dose of 240 mg of a pure Hesperidin, rutin, and diosmin bioflavonoid mix in only a single capsule.
Calmovil supplement is the only product that contains Nattokinase enzyme, ensuring proper blood flow.
is a bioflavonoid present in the Figwort plant.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been demonstrated to be beneficial. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers and is helpful because of its anti-inflammatory effects. It improves capillary and connective tissue health, as well as fragile capillaries. *
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe. It contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins strong and elastic, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
PLANTAIN is an plant that has anti-inflammatory action. It has been shown to also help relieve swelling, itching, and bleeding. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins found in butcher's broom are responsible for its medicinal actions. They helps strengthen and tone the veins and also act as a mild diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, blueberries, apricots, and blackberries. Rutin promotes healthy blood vessels and has high anti-inflammatory action. Used and very popular in Europe. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. The bilberry improves circulation and blood flow. *
has a regulatory and calming effect on the digestive tract. its properties areIt is useful for indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves stress and anxiety. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. It's a natural antihistamine that minimizes itching. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase promotes increased blood flow essential for circulatory health. *