Things You should Know about Hemorrhoids - Hemorrhoids for Six Months
Hemorrhoids are definitely humiliating. The fact is, most people will get a hemorrhoid at some stage in their life. Lump can be painful and even just seeing blood can be scary. You could possibly get afraid and wonder: what if it's a cancer. The good news: in most cases it's just a hemorrhoid.
Continue reading to see how Mother Nature can help you.
Getting embarrassed is the reason why people won't tell others about thier hemorrhoid. The pain and itching may become unbearable. It can disturb you. You feel frustrated and exhausted. Most women can think "What if he notices?", and that's the reason why they avoid being intimate.
Everything You Wanted to Know About Hemorrhoids...
Hemorrhoids for Six Months - The enlargement of the vein in the anus is a hemorrhoid (it is also referred to as a varicose vein). Bowel movements are regulated by the veins in the anus that are filled with blood. However, when the veins are pressured for too long, thier blood flow is disturbed, leading to inflammation and pain. Poor blood flow may cause a blood clot. That results in a painful, swollen, protruding hemorrhoid.
Click to read more about causes and treatments »
Physicians classify two types of hemorrhoids:Internal Hemorrhoids
- usual symptoms are rectal bleeding and intense pain. Internal hemorrhoids
sometimes clot and protrude. The sight of mucus and blood is also a sign of internal hemorrhoids.
- usual symptoms are burning and itching. Streaks of blood can be present on a toilet paper after bowel movements.
What's the Cause of Hemorrhoids?
Hemorrhoids (aka piles
) are usually caused by a pressure on the anus' small veins. The most common causes
- Frequent Diarrhea
- Lifting of heavy objects
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Constipation and straining at bowel movements
- Excess body weight
- Prolonged sitting or standing
How to deal with hemorrhoids?
People's first reaction is to buy the infamous well known hemorrhoid cream. Sadly, a phenylephrine chemical contained in the cream only reduces the swelling of the hemorrhoid tissue temporarily. However, the real issue why there is hemorrhoid is not really treated. The hemorrhoids will subside, but return after a few weeks or months with more severe pain and bleeding. Using a cream to mask symptoms but not healing
the real source of the problem is the number one reason people end up at the doctor's, needing a major treatment solution or even surgical
How to treat a Hemorrhoid?
- Infrared coagulation - Infrared beam is being used to burn off some tissue to cut off the supply of blood to the hemorrhoid. 5 to 6 treatments (one weekly) are necessary. Though it's advertised as pain-free, several patients reported intense pain during treatment. The hemorrhoids can reappear since the actual cause wasn't treated.
- Rubber band ligation - Elastic bands are tied around the base of a hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. Within a couple of days, the hemorrhoid dies and falls off. A few patients encounter pain and bleeding after the treatment. They may reappear because the source of the problem wasn't addressed.
- Hemorrhoidectomy - a surgery that eliminates the hemorrhoid. Statistics have shown that this treatment method may cause incontinence later in life so it's advised only for severe cases. Numerous patients complain of severe pain after, so this option should be the last resort.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Kit
Our Three Part Hemorrhoids Relief Kit is a perfect solution for anybody suffering from hemorrhoids.
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief Drops
are formulated to relieve burning, pain, and itching. †
Calmovil Cooling Cream
helps soothe irritated hemorrhoids, cool down, protect tissue from inflammation, and reduce swelling. *
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
supports healthy veins and helps to calm and normalize the digestive system to relieve irritation from constipation or diarrhea. *
calmovil hemorrhoid relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is a pharmaceutical product made to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids. Used for relief of symptoms:
- Constipation †
- Rectal itching and pain†
- Blind or protruding hemorrhoids †
- Bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Aching or burning in anus †
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief is an over-the-counter homeopathic medicine, formulated with officially recognized
active homeopathic ingredients, as listed in the HPUS (Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States), which is an FDA-recognized compendium for homeopathic medicine. U.S. government required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts. Important Product limitations.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is a supplement that was formulated to support colon health and healthy veins in several ways *
- It calms and helps normalize the digestive system *
- It contains bioflavonoids with anti-inflammatory properties *
- It supports strong and healthy veins *
- It supports healthy blood circulation to help quicker healing *
- It helps relieve irritation from diarrhea or constipation *
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
"I found Calmovil on the internet and was kind of scared to try it, but I needed help, and I ordered it. I wanted to try this product. I received it in the mail, and in about two weeks I was so much better! Calmovil is natural is I feel it's so much better. Calmovil helped me with all the bleeding, burning and itching and pain. I'm 100% better now."
Christie from Missouri
DISCLAIMER: Repeat customer received a free bottle in exchange for an honest review.
Important average results information.
Order Today and Receive
"20 Tips for Healing Hemorrhoids" eBook
$19.99 value yours at No Cost
A priceless eBook for anyone who wants to put an end to a painful inconvenience today.
Order now and receive this free eBook INSTANTLY by email, so that you can begin applying the tips and START FEELING BETTER TODAY!
Learn 20 tips to get rid of hemorrhoids forever.
These tips cover exercise, pain reduction, hygiene, diet, and what to do during flare-ups.
This no-nonsense eBook comes as a bonus when you order Calmovil today.
Useful advice on
- Foods to eat and avoid
- How to improve hygiene habits
- Small lifestyle changes that make a big difference
- Proven methods to heal hemorrhoids
- How to reduce pain during bowel movements
Read about important product limitations before ordering.
Realistically What Can You Expect?
When taken as directed and following the advice in our eBook you will notice a significant improvement in just a few days. We want to make our customers happy and healthy, and that's why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee
. Our promise is simple: If you are not absolutely impressed by the improvement, return the empty bottle for a full refund!
The Side Effects of Calmovil
Product safety is extremely important for us. Calmovil™ products contain only natural ingredients from herbs and plants that are generally considered safe. Although numerous customers use Calmovil products each day since 2008, no adverse side effects have been reported.
As with many other products we recommend that you don't use Calmovil products if you are pregnant or nursing because the effects on fetus have not been studied. You should not take Calmovil Vein & Colon formula if you are taking blood thinning medication or have a bleeding disorder.
Ingredients in Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief
Calmovil Hemorrhoid Relief drops is an OTC medicine
that contains active ingredients that are listed in the HPUS, which is an FDA-recognized compendium of homeopathic medicines.
Active ingredients purpose as per homeopathic Materia Medica †
- Muriaticum acidum.............................. anal itching and sensitivity †
- Sepia....................................................... fullness of rectum †
- Ratanhia................................................. burning pains before and after stools †
- Aloe socotrina....................................... protruding, tender hemorrhoids †
- Paeonia officinalis................................. itching, burning hemorrhoids †
- Hamamelis virginiana.......................... bleeding hemorrhoids †
- Collinsonia canadensis........................ itching and aching in anus, constipation †
- Nux vomica............................................ hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation †
- Sulphur................................................... itching and burning anus †
- Aesculus hippocastanum.................... engorged hemorrhoidal veins †
Aesculus hippocastanum - engorged hemorrhoidal veins, Aloe socotrina - protruding, tender hemorrhoids,
Collinsonia canadensis - itching and aching in anus, constipation,
Hamamelis virginiana - bleeding hemorrhoids, Muriaticum acidum - anal itching and sensitivity,
Nux vomica - hemorrhoids, diarrhea and constipation, Paeonia officinalis - itching, burning hemorrhoids,
Ratanhia - burning pains before and after stools,
Sepia - fullness of rectum, Sulphur - burning and itching anus †
Important Product limitations
† No statements or other information contained on this Website have been evaluated or approved by the Food
and Drug Administration (FDA). These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. Homeopathic remedies
may not be effective for everyone. Always use our natural products as a complement to your physician's guidance and counsel.
required disclaimer: There is no scientific evidence that homeopathic products work and product's claims are based only on theories of homeopathy from the 1700s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula Ingredients
As an dietary supplement, Calmovil's Vein & Colon Formula contains natural ingredients extracted from plants, trees, and herbs.
Most other supplements contain bioflavonoids only in very small amounts. You would need to take a large number of capsules to get the proper benefit.
Calmovil supplement delivers a high dose of 240 mg of a pure Diosmin, rutin, and hesperidin bioflavonoid blend in one capsule.
Calmovil Vein & Colon Formula is the only product on the market that has the Nattokinase enzyme which supports proper blood flow. .
has a calming and regulatory effect on the digestive system. Camomile's properties areIt is useful for indigestion and diarrhea, helping to stop frequent or irregular bowel movements.
It also relieves anxiety and stress. Camomile contains flavonoid apigenin. Its antihistamine effect prevents itching. *
NATTO EXTRACT - Nattokinase is an enzyme made from boiled soybeans and natto bacteria. Nattokinase enhances the body's natural ability to maintain normal blood flow.
Nattokinase supports increased blood flow needed for circulatory health. *
is a bioflavonoid found in Figwort plants.
Used for over 30 years as an anti-inflammatory and vascular-protecting agent, it has been shown to be beneficial. *
is a bioflavonoid found in lemons and peppers. Hesperidin has anti-inflammatory property. It improves both connective tissue and capillary health, and fragile capillaries. *
RUTIN is a natural bioflavonoid present in citrus fruits, blueberries, blackberries, and apricots. Rutin supports strong blood vessels and has high anti-inflammatory activity. Used and very popular in Europe. *
BILBERRY grows in Europe and it looks similar to blueberry. It will improve circulation and blood flow. *
is an evergreen bush native to the Northwest europe and mediterranean region.
Steroidal saponins are responsible for the medicinal actions of butcher's broom. They helps tone and strengthen the veins and act as a diuretic.
Extract of Butcher's broom also constricts blood vessels and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
HORSE CHESNUT trees grow in Europe and contains Aescin, a substance that keeps veins elastic and strong, which helps prevent the pooling of blood. It helps strengthen and tone veins and reduce swelling. *
PLANTAIN is an herb that has potent anti-inflammatory properties. Research suggests it helps relieve swelling, bleeding, and itching. *